|JEL Classification: E44
Berhanir Inna, PhD (Economics), Associate Professor of the Department of Finance, Accounting and Economic security, Pavlo Tychuna Uman State Pedagogical University, Uman, Ukraine
Diagnostics of the Formation of Financial Capital of Business Entities
Abstract. Introduction. It has been established that the availability of opportunities for mobilizing financial capital is a determining factor in increasing financial potential, ensuring competitive advantages and stable economic development of business entities. A streamlined and efficient process of forming the financial capital of an enterprise allows you to maximize its market value, ensure financial stability and profitability, and minimize the risks of financial and economic activities in the long term.
Purpose. The purpose of the article is to study the theoretical provisions and develop practical recommendations for improving the process of forming the financial capital of business entities in modern conditions.
Results. The structure of financial capital of Ukrainian enterprises by branches of the economy has been investigated. Changes in the structure of sources of formation of financial resources of Ukrainian enterprises are analyzed, and the main factors that have entailed these changes are considered. The analysis of the dynamics of profitability indicators as the main source of formation of own financial resources of Ukrainian enterprises is carried out.
It is proved that an important role in stimulating reproduction processes in the economy is played by bank lending as the main source of financial resources for the current and investment activities of the subjects. The dynamics of the volumes of credit investments of Ukrainian banks was investigated, and the share of overdue loans in the total amount of loans was determined.
Conclusions. In modern economic conditions, the optimization of the sources of financial resources of Ukrainian enterprises should be based on the criteria of the latter’s sufficiency, the optimality of their ratio depending on the industry characteristics and specific business conditions, the economic feasibility of attracting them and efficiency.
Keywords: financial capital; bank credit; financial resources; profit; liabilities; equity.
- Kughij, A. A. & Sokotenjuk, S. M. (2015). Structural analysis of financial support of small business. Economic Bulletin of the National Technical University of Ukraine «Kyiv Polytechnic Institute», 12, 238-245 [in Ukrainian].
- Leosj, O. Ju. & Kovalj, I. S. (2013). Mechanisms of formation of financial resources of enterprises. Public administration and local self-government,1(16), 119-126 [in Ukrainian].
- Ghrycyno, O. M. & Buslenko, V. V. (2017). Optimization of the capital structure of Ukrainian enterprises. Finance, accounting and auditing, 1 (29), 77–97 [in Ukrainian].
- Zhorova, Je. R. (2014). Optimization of the financial structure of the company’s capital. Business Inform, 4, 330-334 [in Ukrainian].
- Berzhanir, І. А., Uljanych, Ju. V. & Ghvozdjej, N. I. (2015). Profitability as the main indicator of the enterprise. Bulletin of Kharkiv National Automobile and Road University, 1, 261–265 [in Ukrainian].
- Aleksejenko, L. M. (2004). Financial capital market: formation, development prospects: monograph. Ternopil: Economic Thought, 424 [in Ukrainian].
- Berzhanir, І. А. (2020). Bank Lending: Current State and Prospects for Development. Modern Economics, 20, 26-30.
- Materials of the official website of the National Bank of Ukraine. Retrieved from http://www.bank.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
- Rekunenko, I. I. (2014). Characteristics of financial market infrastructure elements. Bulletin of the Ukrainian Academy of Banking, 1(36), 38-44 [in Ukrainian].
- Brazhnik, L. (2018). Financial resources of the enterprise: their formation and use. Economy and society, 14, 778-783 [in Ukrainian].
Received: 12 January 2021
How to quote this article?
|Berhanir I. (2021). Diagnostics of the Formation of Financial Capital of Business Entities. Modern Economics, 25(2021), 6-11. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31521/modecon.V25(2021)-01.|