JEL Classification: F66, J08, M53.
Pridatko Ella, Assistant of the Department of Management, Industrial Institute of the State Higher Educational Institution «Donetsk National Technical University», Pokrovsk, Ukraine
DIAGNOSTICS OF THE PERFORMANCE OF PROCESSES FOR FORMING THE PERSONNEL OF MACHINE-BUILDING ENTERPRISES OF THE DONETSK REGION
Introduction. The expediency of increasing the effectiveness of personnel management processes of industrial enterprises in Ukraine is justified. It is established that the problem of increasing the efficiency of industrial enterprises of the Donetsk region, which has suffered the most from the modern military conflict, is especially topical for the revitalization of the Ukrainian economy. It is established that it is possible to achieve the solution of this problem by establishing an effective system of personnel formation.
Purpose. Diagnostics of the effectiveness of the processes of forming the personnel of machine-building enterprises of the Donetsk region with the aim of establishing vectors for the strategic development of each of them.
Results. The essence of the process of forming the personnel of an industrial enterprise is defined, under which it is proposed to understand a complex multi-stage process that is part of the overall system of personnel management and containing specific methods of influence and management solutions aimed at creating a cohesive, highly efficient workforce that can rationally and efficiently solve complex operational and strategic tasks for its future development. The external and internal factors determining the effectiveness and efficiency of the process of forming the personnel of an industrial enterprise are determined, and the influence of each of them is given. The main operating enterprises of mechanical engineering of Donetsk region are determined. The evaluation of the effectiveness of the formation processes of the personnel of the selected machine-building enterprises of the Donetsk region during 2010-2016 was carried out. The main dependencies of the dynamics of changes in the main performance indicators of enterprises are revealed.
Conclusions. It has been established that in all the enterprises selected for the research in the analyzed period the number of personnel is reduced, the reasons of which are the financial and economic and socio-political crisis. Reducing the number of staff led to a drop in the resulting performance of enterprises, which requires the development and implementation of effective measures.
Keywords: personnel, process of formation, performance, enterprise, engineering, diagnostics, factors of influence, Donetsk region.
- Kibanov, А. (2005), Upravlenie personalom organizacii [Personnel management of the organization], INFRA-M, Moscow, Russian Federation.
- Shulgina, T. S. (2013), “Theoretical aspects of the formation of the personnel of the enterprise”, Teoretychni i praktychni aspekty ekonomiky ta intelektual’noi vlasnosti, iss. 1 (3), рр. 208-212.
- Mizernaya, T. V. (2012), “Personnel management in the personnel management system of the enterprise”, Formuvannia rynkovykh vidnosyn v Ukraini, no. 12 (139), рр. 234-237.
- Vergun, V. A. and Stupnitsky, O. I. (2015), “Modern innovations in the company’s personnel management system”, Naukovyj visnyk Mukachivs’koho derzhavnoho universytetu. Seriia Ekonomika, vol. 2 (4), part 1, pp. 96-100.
- Bakalo, N. V. and Strutka, K. O. (2016), “Efficiency of personnel policy management of the enterprise engaged in foreign economic activity”, Ekonomika i rehion: Naukovyj visnyk Poltavs’koho natsional’noho tekhnichnoho universytetu im. Yuriia Kondratiuka, no. 6 (61), pp. 71-75.
- Vesnin, V. R. (2001), Prakticheskij menedzhment personala, [Practical personnel management], Lawyer, Moscow, Russian Federation.
- Pridatko, М. (2013), “The process of forming the personnel of an industrial enterprise: the essence, components and conditions of implementation”, Sotsial’no-ekonomichnyj rozvytok rehioniv v konteksti mizhnarodnoi intehratsii, vol. 4, no. 12 (1), pp. 79-83.
- Zakharova, O. and Pridatko, (2017), “Factors influencing staff formation processes at industrial enterprises”, Nowadays and Future Jobs, vol. 1, iss. 1, рр. 37-47.
- Databases of issuers (2010-2016), Agency for the development of the stock market infrastructure of Ukraine, available at: https://smida.gov.ua/db/emitent (Accessed 21 March 2018).
- Shvets, I. B. and Zakharova, O. V. (2002), Upravlenie jenergeticheskimi resursami na predprijatii [Management of energy resources in the enterprise], NAS of Ukraine, Institute of Industrial Economics, Donetsk, Ukraine.