JEL Classification: C 490, C 500, C 590.
Chernyshev V., Senior lecturer in Finance, Simon Kuznets Kharkiv National University of Economics
ANALYSIS OF STRATEGIC PRIORITIES FOR FORMATION OF FINANCIAL DIAGNOSTICS OF MACHINE-BUILDING ENTERPRISES
Introduction. The article suggests the use of matrix methods of strategic analysis to determine the state and prospects of the development of machine-building enterprises in Ukraine.
Purpose. Analysis of the factors of influence both external and internal environment in order to establish strategic priorities for the formation of financial diagnostics of machine-building enterprises.
Result. The analysis of innovation activity of machine-building enterprises is carried out. It’s been generalized internal and external factors of influence on activity of innovative active machine-building enterprises by SWOT-analysis. The experts evaluated separately the disadvantages and advantages, as well as the strengths and weaknesses that are the main factors in shaping the system of financial diagnostics of machine-building enterprises. According to the SWOT-analysis of the formation of the financial diagnostics system of machine-building enterprises, the main priority directions of the implementation of financial diagnostics are highlighted. The stages of the analysis of priorities at the formation of the system of financial diagnostics of machine-building enterprises are offered. It is proposed to evaluate and form clusters on the basis of financial indicators of the enterprises reflecting the influence of all factors, both external and internal environment, with the purpose of forming a system of financial diagnostics of machine-building enterprises. The analysis of indicators was conducted on the basis of 22 enterprises of the machine-building industry. 4 clusters of machine building enterprises are allocated. The criterion for clustering quality is the correlation between group and intra cluster variance. Studies show that only on the basis of a timely and reliable assessment of the financial state there is the possibility of developing and adopting sound management decisions.
Conclusions. The results of research should become the basis for supporting innovative machine-building enterprises, which determine the need for further research and development in order to improve the theory and practice of financial diagnostics of machine-building enterprises.
Keywords: industry, machine building, financial diagnostics, factors, indicators, cluster, matrix.
- Kovalchuk, M. B. (2008), “Development of export potential of machine-building enterprises: problems of legislative provision and increase of competitiveness”, Sotsialno-ekonomichni problemy suchasnoho periodu Ukrainy, vol. 6(74), рр. 83–92.
- Malashchuk, D. V. (2007), “Ukraine on the world market of machine-building products”, Zovnishnia torhivlia: pravo ta ekonomika, vol. 1(30), рр. 35 – 46.
- Shkilniuk, O. M. (2007), “Main directions and priorities of innovation activity in machine building of Ukraine”, Formuvannia rynkovykh vidnosyn v Ukraini, vol. 5, рр. 100 –105.
- Karachyna, N. P. (2009), “Machine-building in Ukraine: the current state, trends and prospects of development in the conditions of the economic crisis”, Visnyk Natsionalnoho universytetu “Lvivska politekhnika”, vol. 647, рр. 64–70.
- Bartashevska, Yu. M. (2010), “The development of the machine building industry in Ukraine: state, problems, prospects of development”, Yevropeiskyi vektor ekonomichnoho rozvytku, vol. 1(8), рр. 19–25.
- Kovalchuk, S. V. and Hrodovskyi, O. V. (2010), Innovatsiina paradyhma formuvannia ekonomichnoi stratehii pidpryiemstv [Innovative paradigm of formation of economic strategy of enterprises], KhNU, Khmelnytskyi, Ukraine.
- Chernomaziuk, A. H. and Stadnyk, V. V. (2010), “Modern trends in the development of domestic engineering and its resource determinants”, Visnyk Zaporizkoho natsionalnoho universytetu, 2(6), рр. 91–99.
- Shapurov, O. O. (2009), “Status and trends of mechanical engineering development”, Aktualni problemy ekonomiky, vol. 3, рр. 57–63.
- Lisnichuk, O. A. (2012), “Matrix of rehabilitation capacity and selection of sanation strategies for machine-building enterprises of Ukraine”, Visnyk ZhDTU, vol. 3(61), рр. 321–324.
- Husieva, Yu. Yu. and Hrebenikova, O. V. (2008), “Development of a model for diagnosing the financial condition of machine-building enterprises using discriminant analysis”, Ekonomika ta upravlinnia pidpryiemstvamy mashynobudivnoi haluzi: Problemy teorii ta praktyky, vol.3(3), рр. 15–24.
- Voronkova, A. E. (2006), Diahnostyka stanu pidpryiemstva: teoriia i praktyka [Diagnosis of the state of the enterprise: theory and practice], INZhEK, Kharkiv, Ukraine.
- Zymyn, N. E. (2002), Analyz y dyahnostyka fynansovoho sostoianyia predpryiatyi [Analysis and diagnosis of the financial condition of enterprises], Ynfra-M, Moscow, Russia.
- Sheremet, A. D. Saifulyn, R. S. and Nehashev, E. V. (2000), Metodyka fynansovoho analyza [Methods of financial analysis], YNFRA–M, Moscow, Russia.
- Pryimak, S. V. (2007), “Diagnostics of the financial condition of the enterprise in the system of controlling”, Ph.D. Thesis, Money, finance and credit, Instytut ekonomiky ta prohnozuvannia NAN Ukrainy, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Smetaniuk, O. A. (2005), “Methodology for diagnosing the crisis of an enterprise by assessing the indicators of financial condition in the context of organizational changes”, Visnyk Khmelnytskoho natsionalnoho universytetu (Visnyk Tekhnolohichnoho universytetu Podillia), vol. 6, рр. 128–131.
- Horodnia, T. A. and Yavtukhovska, I. V. (2013), “Diagnostics of the financial condition of the enterprise”, Naukovyi visnyk NLHU Ukrainy, vol. 23.16, рр. 207–212.
- Dubrov, A. M. Mkhytarian, V. S. and Troshyn, L. Y. (2003), Mnogomernyye statisticheskiye metody [Multidimensional Statistical Methods], Fynansi y statystyka, Moscow, Russia.