Pisochenko Tetiana, assistant Professor of accounting and taxation, Mykolayiv national agrarian university, Mykolayiv, Ukraine
Lygova Olga, assistant Professor of accounting and taxation, Mykolayiv national agrarian university, Mykolayiv, Ukraine
CONCEPTUAL BASES OF DEVELOPMENT OF EXPORT POTENTIAL OF ENTERPRISES OF THE AGRO-FOOD SUBCOMPLEX
The questions of whether the formation of the Conception of the project of development of export potential of enterprises of the agro-food subcomplex. Proposed goals and objectives of the project Concept of development of export potential of enterprises of the agro-food subcomplex. The proposed security measures and quality systems food products that will meet European standards. The proposals for the introduction of modern concepts of system of hazard Analysis and critical control points (HACCP) in enterprises of the agri-food subcomplex of the Nikolaev area. The proposed Model for certification of products by the enterprises of the agri-food sector of Ukraine’s economy.
Keywords: export potential, concept, certification, certificate, quality system, food safety, HACCP system.
JEL classification: Q 13.
- Prisyajnyuk, N. V. Zubets, N. V. and Sabluk, P. T. (2011), Ahpapnyi cektop ekonomiky Ukpainy (ctan ta pepcpektyvy pozvytku) [Agrarian sector of economy of Ukraine (state and prospects of development)], NNTS IAE, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- The Ministry of agrarian policy and food of Ukraine (2015), “The concept of the state target program of development of agrarian sector of economy for the period till 2020 (project)”, available at: http://minagro.gov.ua/apk?nid=16822 (Accessed 15 April 2017).
- The Verkhovna Rada Of Ukraine (1997), “About the safety and quality of food products”, available at: http://zakon5.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/771/97-вр (Accessed 15 April 2017).
- Potrivaeva, N. V. and Pisochenko, T. S. (2014), “Accounts receivable: the nature and path of return”, Kolektyvna monohpafiia [collective monograph], Cuchacni ppoblemy i pepcpektyvy pozvytku obliku, audytu ta analizu: teopiia, metodolohiia, ophanizatsiia [Modern problems and prospects of development of accounting, auditing and analysis: theory, methodology, organization], Publishing house Knave PE Vyshemirskii, V. C., Kherson, Ukraine.
- The Ministry of agrarian policy and food of Ukraine (2012), “About approval of Requirements to development, implementation and use of permanent procedures based on the principles of the system of food safety management (HACCP)”, available at: http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show (Accessed 15 April 2017).
- Chubar, M. M. (2013), “Theoretical foundations of modern management concepts of enterprise export potential”, Х Mizhnapodna naukovo-ppaktychna konfepentsiia Khmelnytskoho natsionalnoho univepcytetu [X international scientific-practical conference of Khmelnytskyi national University], Mekhanizmy pidvyshchennia ta pealizatsii ekonomichnoho potentsialu pidppyiemctv [The mechanisms of promotion and realization of economic potential of enterprises], available at: https://goo.gl/o0lke3 (Accessed 15 April 2017).
- Poltorak, A. S. (2015), “Comprehensive assessment of the status of food security of Ukraine”, Ekonomichnyi chasopys–ХХІ, vol. 7–8(2), pp. 15–18.