Hnatyshyn Lyudmyla, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Account and Taxation, Lviv national agrarian university, Lviv, Ukraine
FARMS OF CARPATHIANS REGION OF UKRAINE ARE IN THE CONTEXT OF SOCIO-ECONOMIC DOCTRINE OF THEIR DEVELOPMENT
The article investigates problems of farming enterprises development. It is demonstrated that farming enterprises occupy certain niches in production of agricultural products and are considered as the way to combine activation of agrarian entrepreneurship and stimulation of rural territory development. Change of direction of agrarian and social policy of Ukraine requires new strategy as to farms activity. Modern tendencies force conditions, being mostly favorable for large-scale agrarian enterprises. Thus, in most of regions of Ukraine, farms are one of the main professional activity and important connecting element of organizational system of agricultural production. At the same time, there are some restraining factors of development of small-land farms of Carpathian region, among which are: lack of state support of small farms, limitation of their access to financial resources, imperfection of legislative base in the sphere of admitting system and licensing, limited possibility to participate in state orders etc.
The basis of socio-economic doctrine has to be thesis that the private sector of economy has to emerge and develop from the small business based on employment income and accumulation of individuals and labor company. Nevertheless, to secure further effective activity of farming of Carpathian region, the state should make some corrections: differentiation of farms according to a size of land holding; implementation of family farms into the existing legal field, securing corresponding fiscal preferences; development of a mechanism of state support for farms of small size at the same level as large forms of economies in agrarian sphere.
Key words: a farm, agriculture, Carpathian region, doctrine, social policy.
JEL classification: Q 12.
- Akademyk, V. (2014), “Geets, sharply criticized the prevailing model of socio-economic policy”, available at: https://goo.gl/8Dzgxk (Accessed 20 April 2017).
- Artemenko, A. M. (2008), Orhanizatsiino-ekonomichni osnovy rozvytku fermerskykh hospodarstv [Organizational and economic fundamentals of development of farms], ESC IAE, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Hnatyshyn, L. B. (2011), “Competitive capacity of farms in the system of recovery of their productive potential”, Agrarian economy: scientific journal of LNAU, vol. 4, no. 1-4, pp. 9-16.
- Hnatyshyn, L. B. (2012), “Farms in the organizational system of agricultural production”, Agrarian economy: scientific journal of LNAU, vol. 5, no. 1-2, pp. 26-31.
- Hnatyshyn, L. B. and Proropyshyn, O. S. (2014), “General tendencies of development and prospects of farms of Carpathian region”, Agrarian economy: scientific journal of LNAU, vol. 7, no. 3-4, pp. 29-36.
- Horyovyi, V. P. (2007), Fermerstvo Ukrainy: teoriia, metodolohiia, praktyka [Farming in Ukraine: theory, methodology, practice: monograph], ESC IAE, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Dykha, M. V. (2013), “The principal approaches for the determination of socio-economic development of the state”, Economy of Ukraine, vol. 2 (615), pp. 29-37.
- Lypchuk, V. V. Hnatyshyn, L. B. and Kordoba, O. M. (2010), Fermerski hospodarstva: stan, problemy ta stratehii rozvytku [Farms: conditions, problems and strategies of development], Mahnolia-2006, Lviv, Ukraine.
- Manko, I. P. (2005) “Application of monetary estimation of land in regulation of land relations in Ukraine” Ph.D. Thesis, Organization, management and regulation of economy, Uzhhorod, Ukraine.
- Marmul, L. O. and Haltsova, O. L. (2006), Efektyvnist pidpryiemnytskoi diialnosti fermerskykh hospodarstv [Efficiency of entrepreneurship activity of farms], ESC IAE, Kyiv, Ukraine.