Lunkina Tatyana, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Finance, Banking and Insurance, Mykolayiv national agrarian university, Mykolayiv, Ukraine
Karatay Tatyana, Master, Nikolaev National Agrarian University, Mykolaiv, Ukraine
INFLUENCE OF SOCIAL-ORIENTED BANKING MANAGEMENT ON THE WELFARE OF THE POPULATION OF UKRAINE
The article examines the impact of social socially-oriented bank management on economic growth in Ukraine and increase the welfare of the population. Considered SWOT-analysis of the management of institutions on the basis of socially responsible business and progressiveness of the balanced management. Thesis there is determined the function socially oriented banking system. Recommendations regarding the level of capitalization and increase the efficiency of the banking system in the context of its impact on economic growth and improve living standards.
Keywords: banking system, lending, market of banking services, financial condition, SWOT analysis, socially responsible business.
JEL classification: А 13; E 50; G 21.
- The state Committee of statistics of Ukraine, available at: http://ukrstat.gov.ua (Accessed 25 April 2017).
- The information Agency Unian (2014), “A single tax on financial transactions can only be introduced in a number of Eurozone countries”, available at: https://goo.gl/ymDw6I (Accessed 25 April 2017).
- The national Bank of Ukraine (2016), “The financial stability report of the NBU”, available at: https://bank.gov.ua/doccatalog/document?id=32241744 (Accessed 25 April 2017).
- The Ministry of economic development and trade of Ukraine (2017), available at: http://www.me.gov.ua (Accessed 25 April 2017).
- Nadraga, V. (2013), “A faceted approach to research methodology risks of social inequalities”, Economist, vol. 7 (321), pp. 4–7.
- Shevchuk, V. A. (2007), “Foreign currency lending”, Visti: Dilovyi vypusk, vol. 2, pp. 40–41.
- Shvydka, L. I. (2008), “The importance and role of corporate culture in the functioning of modern organizations : theoretical aspect”, Internet-portal : Rusnauka, available at: http://www.rusnauka.com (Accessed 25 April 2017)