Fedorchuk Alexandr, Candidate of Economic, assistant professor of the enterprise economy, Kherson State University, Kherson, Ukraine
DEVELOPMENT OF MARKET INFRASTRUCTURE MATERIAL AND TECHNICAL RESOURCES FOR THE AGRARIAN SECTOR
The article deals with the concept, the main approaches and concepts to the understanding of the market infrastructure material and technical resources for the agrarian sector, its features and functions. Represents the necessity of national policy development for supporting the ukrainian market infrastructure material and technical resources based on analysis of economical situation of market infrastructure material and technical resources for the agrarian sector. Its strategic objectives and tactical tasks are determined. Particular attention is paid to the three segmented model the structure of the regional market of the agrarian sector increased three market-reproductive units: industrial, resource and market. It is emphasized that the available organizational and legal bases of ukrainian market infrastructure material and technical resources for the agrarian sector development will not give expected effects without working out effective economical and motivational mechanisms as well as the political will of the authorities.
Keywords: market infrastructure, lending, government support, agriculture, material and technical resources.
JEL classification: N 50; O 13; O 18.
- Osnovni naprjamy vysokoefektyvnogo rozvytku agropromyslovogo vyrobnyctva v Ukrai’ny na inovacijnij osnovi [The main directions of development of highly efficient agricultural production in Ukraine on the innovation basis] (2012), Kiev, Ukraine.
- A Deloitte Research study (2010), “Partnering for value. Structuring effective public-private partnerships for infrastructure“, available at: https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/global/ Documents/Public-Sector/dttl-pspartnering-value-08082013.pdf (Accessed 10.03.2017).
- Bilous’ko, Ya. K. (2007), “Trends and directions of technical and technological support agricultural production”, Ahroinkom, vol. 5/6, pp. 46-51.
- Servaes, H. and Tufano, P. (2006), “The theory and practice of capital corporate structure”, Deutsche Bank, vol. 1, 90 p.
- Formuvannya rynkiv material’nykh resursiv APK [Formation material resources agribusiness markets] (2001), Instytut ahrarnoyi ekonomiky, Kiev, Ukraine.
- Baumol, W. (2002), “The Free-Market Innovation Machine: Analysing the Growth Miracle of Capitalism”, Princeton University Press, 342 p.
- Shebanin, V. S. (2005). Systemne onovlennya i rozvytok material’no-resursnoho potentsialu sil’s’koho hospodarstva (orhanizatsiyno-ekonomichni aspekty) [System upgrades and development of material and resource potential of agriculture (organizational and economic aspects], NNTS IAE, Kiev, Ukraine.
- Shchuryk, M. V. (2007), “Logistical support playback of Land Resources farm macro”, AhroSvit, vol. 5, pp. 9–13.
- Samsonova, O. Yu. (2009), “Funktsyonalnaya dyfferentsyatsyya ynstytutov proizvodstvennoe infrastructure rehyonalnoho AIC”, Terra Economicus, vol. 7, pp. 162-166.
- Sabluk, P. (2003), “Stable economic conditions as a factor in the consistent efficiency of agricultural production”, Ekonomika APK, vol. 1, pp. 12-17.