|JEL Classification: А22; М12
Abramova I., PhD (Economics), Associate Professor of the Department of Managеmant, Lutsk National Technical University, Lutsk, Ukraine
Anti-Crisis Personnel Management in the Modern Realities of Business Development
Annotation. Introduction. The main problem of modern crisis management is associated with the lack of preventive crisis management practices of socio-economic systems, resulting in a set of emergency response measures: staff reductions, salary cuts, curtailment of training programs and staff development, which destroys the foundation of the organization – human capital.
Purpose. At the same time, there are certain problematic and debatable points in terms of the formation of anti-crisis management of human resources in terms of theory and practice.
Results. Accordingly, the article forms approach to the interpretation of the concept of crisis management of personnel in terms of discussion aspects such as definition, elements, principles and functions, stages. It is determined that anti-crisis personnel management is considered in terms of preventive, reactive and comprehensive approach depending on the situation in the personnel system of the enterprise. The author’s definition of “anti-crisis personnel management” is formed, which means a type of management activity that includes a set of specific functions, forms, methods and means of preventive and reactive management influence on human resources, aimed at identifying crisis phenomena, preventing crisis, its localization and liquidation; minimization of its negative impact on the further development of the enterprise. It is proved that anti-crisis personnel management is a type of anti-crisis management, ie it is characterized by specific methods, subjects and tools. The causes of personnel crises are systematized and the varieties depending on the situation in the personnel and personnel policy of the enterprise are singled out.
Conclusions. Regardless of the source (external or internal), the crisis is always accompanied by extremely negative phenomena for both the organization and staff: falling production and sales, financial insolvency, a clear deterioration in the financial situation of workers, lack of employment guarantees, uncertainty of the future, lack of initiative, etc. Therefore, the issues of forming an effective system of anti-crisis personnel management, based on a clear mechanism and tools for personnel management, are relevant.
Keywords: anti-crisis management; personnel; principles of anti-crisis personnel management; functions and methods of management.
- Tsarenko, Yu. (2005). Take care of personnel security. Kadrovoie delo, 1, 69-73 [in Russ.]
- Lockwood, N. R. (2017). Crisis Management in Today’s Business Environment: HR’s Strategic Role. № 11.
- Horelov, A. (2007). Ekonomika truda. SPb.: Piter, 398-423 [in Russ.].
- Vasylenko, O. (2005). Antykryzove upravlinnia pidpryiemstvom. Kyiv: Tsentr navchalnoi literatury [in Ukrainian].
- Hersh, V. (2015). Personnel management methods. Otdel kadrov kommercheskoi orhanizatsii, 12, 60-64 [in Russ.].
- Kaminskaia, R. (2012) Anti-crisis personnel management of the enterprise. Teoriia i praktika obshchestvennoho razvitiia, 3. Retrieved from http://www.teoria-practica.ru/-3-2012/economics/kaminskaya.pdf [in Russ.].
- Shtanhret, M. Anti-crisis management of the personnel of the enterprise, 4, 64-68 [in Ukrainian].
- Babushkina, A., Biriukova, O. Yu., & Vereshchahina, E. A. (2008). Antikrizisnoie upravlieniie. M. : INFRA – M. [in Russ.].
- Kolodych, N. How to organize anti-crisis management of an enterprise. Heneralnyi direktor. Retrieved from http://www.gd.ru/articles/3869-antikrizisnoe-upravlenie-predpriyatiem [in Russ.].
- Danylenko, V. (2012). Approaches to personnel security management of the enterprise during restructuring. Problemy ekonomiky, 4, 146-150 [in Ukrainian].
- Yankovska, A. (2013). Anti-crisis personnel management in the conditions of organizational changes. Naykovi zapysky Lvivskoho universytetu biznesu ta prava, 11, 9-13.
- Kovalenko, T.V. (2018). Anti-crizis management of personal of government agency. Problemy ekonomiky, 4 (18).
- Kryvoviaziuk, V. (2008). Antykryzove upravlinna pidpryiemstvom. Kyiv: Kondor [in Ukrainian].
- Hurina, O., Kishkovska, O. & Skrypnyk, K. (2019). Human resources models and methods in the crisis conditions. Efektyvna ekonomika, 12. DOI: 10.32702/2307-2105-2019.12.11.
Received: 12 November 2020
How to quote this article?
|Abramova I. (2020). Anti-Crisis Personnel Management in the Modern Realities of Business Development. Modern Economics, 24(2020), 6-11. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31521/modecon.V24(2020)-01.|