JEL Classification: F20; L86; L90; O10; R41
Katerna Olga, PhD of Economics, Associate Professor of the Department of Management of Foreign Economic Activity of Enterprises, National Aviation University, Kyiv, Ukraine
ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6307-8767
CONCEPT FORMULATION OF INTELLIGENT MANAGEMENT IN TRANSPORT
Introduction. In connection with the development and emergence of various new technologies, the complexity of objects and management tasks, the technology of managing transport flows and infrastructure objects has also changed. The rapid increase in the information flow leads to significant changes in the methods of work and requires not only the automation of data processing and analysis, but also the intellectualization of information and organizational processes, the construction and implementation of effective methods and intelligent decision support technologies.
In modern conditions information plays an important role. However, the necessity for accounting during making managerial decisions a large number of economic, political, social, legal factors significantly complicates the process of choosing the right solution. As a rule, this is due to the difficulties that arise in the process of collecting relevant, reliable and complete information.
By the same token, the rapid increase in the amount of information that is received and processed leads to significant changes in the techniques and methods of analyzing this information, it requires not only the automation of data processing and research, but also the intellectualization of information and organizational processes, the construction and implementation of effective methods and intelligent technologies decision support.
The innovative way of transport development of enterprises and infrastructure objects requires the creation of new methods of operation, management and control.
Modern approaches to restructuring and modernizing information systems and technologies in the transport sector are becoming new approaches, one of which is intellectual management.
Purpose. The purpose of the article is to formulate the concept of intelligent management in transport and determine the impact on its scientific development.
Results. In the article the research of the formation and development of the concept of intelligent management in transport is represented. It is determined that globalization processes such as international economic integration, liberalization of transport services markets, business informatization with elements of artificial intelligence use and the internationalization of international business have significant influence on the activity of transport enterprises and transport infrastructure objects in the world today.
In the article the scientific approach according to which such scientific directions as knowledge management, innovative management, information management, transfer of innovations influenced the appearance of intelligent management and further development is considered. A synergistic combination of scientific directions has a significant influence on the development of a new approach to managing complex objects.
Identify that intelligence management is effective and necessary for managing complex objects, for which it is difficult or impossible to find formal models of functioning.
Conclusions. Thus, intelligent management is widely used for the multi-purpose management of complex objects. Modern intelligent management is integrated into cloud platforms and services. Today, in particular transport acts as one of the main driving forces in the economic development of the state. Modern life, on the one hand, dictates new requirements for transport mobility, and on the other hand it makes increasingly stringent traffic safety requirements, requiring the creation of new services for users in the context of the development of all components of the transport system, taking into account environmental standards. The ability to solve such problems lies on intelligent transport systems. Intelligent transport systems are tools for decision-making in the condition of great complexity and large amounts of data.
Keywords: globalization processes, innovative management, intellectual management, information systems, objects of transport infrastructure, transport, artificial intelligence.
- The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (1998), “About the National Program of Informatization”, available at: http://zakon5.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/74/98-%D0%B2%D1%80
- Andryanov, V. (2005), “Intellectual business management model”, Problemy teorii i praktiki upravlenija, vol.7,11-14.
- Bejder, A. (2004), “Knowledge management systems for banks”, Bankovskye tekhnologhyy, vol. 11, pp.17-19.
- Ghavryljuk, T. A. and Khoroshevskyj, V. F. (2000), Bazy znaniy intellektualjnyh system [The knowledge base of intelligent systems], Lybidj, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Eremyn, A. L. (2005), Noogenez i teorija intellekta [Noogenesis and theory of intelligence], Krasnodar, Russia.
- Kuzhelev, P. D. (2014), “Intelligent Multipurpose Control”, Ghossovetnyk, [Online], vol. 4 (8). available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/intellektualnoe-mnogotselevoe-upravlenie. (Accessed 16 June 2018).
- Markelov, V. M. Solovj’ev, Y. V. and Cvetkov, V. Ja. (2014), “Intelligent transport systems as a management tool” Ghossovetnyk, [Online], vol. 3 (7), available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/intellektualnye-transportnye-sistemy-kak-instrument-upravleniya (Accessed 16 June 2018).
- Pavlov, V. V. and Pavlova, S. V. (2015), Intellektualnoe upravlenie slozhnymi nelinejnymi dinamicheskimi sistemamy [Intelligent control of complex nonlinear dynamic systems], Naukova dumka, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Semenov, A. M., Solov’ev, N. A., Chernoprudova, E. N. and Cygankov A. S. (2013), Intellektualnye systemy [Intelligent Systems], Orenburgh, Russia.
- Cvetkov, V. Ja. (2015), “Intellectual management in business and education”, Ghossovetnyk, [Online], vol. 1 (9), available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/intellektualnoe-upravlenie-v-biznese-i-obrazovanii (Accessed 16 June 2018).
- Cvetkov, V. Ja. (2010), “Methodological bases of ICT application in the management of higher education institutions”, Informatizacija obrazovanija i nauki, vol.1 (5), pp. 25-30.
- Cvetkov, V. Ja. (2014), “Solving problems of the second kind using the information approach”, Mezhdunarodnyj zhurnal prikladnyh i fundamental’nyh issledovanij, vol.11 (2). pp. 191-195.
- Cvetkov, V. Ja. (2014), “Implicit knowledge and its varieties”, Vestnik Mordovskogo universiteta, vol. 24 (3), pp. 199-205.
- Shherbatov, I. A. (2010), “Intelligent control of robotic systems in conditions of uncertainty”, Vestnik AGTU. Serija: Upravlenie, vychislitel’naja tehnika i informatika, [Online], vol. 1. available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/intellektualnoe-upravlenie-robototehnicheskimi-sistemami-v-usloviyah-neopredelennosti. (Accessed 16 June 2018).
- Rozenberg, I. N. (2016), “Intelligent control of transport systems”, Gossovetnik [Online], vol. 3(15), available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/intellektualnoe-upravlenie-transportnymi-sistemami (Accessed 16 June 2018).
- Silkov, S. V. (2006) “Knowledge management as a modern stage in the development of document management support” Problemy pravovoj informatizacii, vol.2. pp. 20-24.
- Antsaklis, P. J. (1999), “Intelligent Control”, Encyclopedia of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, vol. 10, pp. 493-503, [Online], available at: https://www3.nd.edu/~pantsakl/Archive/Encyclopedia__E_Wiley_F_cop%20copy.pdf. (Accessed 16 June 2018).
- Zixing Cai (1997). Intelligent Control: Principles, Techniques And Applications. World Scientific, Singapore.
- Albus, J. S. (1993), “Defining intelligent control”, Report of the Task Force on Intelligent Control IEEE Control Systems. University of Notre Dame [Online], available at: https://www3.nd.edu/~isis/techreports/isis-94-001.pdf (Accessed 18 June 2018).
- Nazmul Siddique H. (2013), Intelligent Control: A Hybrid Approach Based on Fuzzy Logic, Neural Networks and Genetic Algorithms. Springer Publishing Company, Incorporated.
- Ponce-Cruz, P., Ramírez-Figueroa, Fernando D. (2010), Intelligent Control Systems with LabVIEW. Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, México, D. F., Mexico.
- Tsvetkov, V. Yа. (2014),” Incremental Solution of the Second Kind Problem on the Example of Living System”, Biosciences biotechnology research Asia, vol. 11, pp. 177-180.