Serzhanov V., сandidate of Economic Sciences, аssociate professor, Department of Finance and Banking, Uzhgorod National University, Uzhhorod, Ukraine
Kostovy`at H., lector of the Department of Finance and Banking, Uzhhorod National University, Uzhhorod, Ukraine
CUSTOMIZATION OF MANUFACTURING, AS A DIRECTION TO IMPROVE THE EFFICIENCY ECONOMY OF THE COUNTRY
In the article the theoretical aspects of the essence of production coostomization are highlighted. The article analyzes the implementation of the costomization of production as a direction of the efficiency of the country’s economy. The present state of the national economy, including competitiveness with other countries, is considered. Indeed, the effectiveness of state policy in the area of innovation processes management determines the competitiveness of the national economy. At the same time, the role of the state in this process is much more weighty than during the regulation of ordinary economic activity. Also, considerable attention is paid to the directions of intensification of attraction of investments into the national economy of Ukraine, in particular in the context of the possibilities of costing production in our country. If we successfully use innovative ideas, they can become a rather powerful source of competitive advantage.
Keywords: socio-economic policy, cohesive production, industrial production, average annual growth of GDP, world economy.
JEL Classification: D 20; D 51
- State Service of Statistics of Ukraine: official site, available at: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua.
- Kotler F., Trias de Bez F. (2004). New marketing technologies. Methods of creating brilliant ideas, St. Petersburg: Publishing House “Neva”, 192 p.
- The world in 2050, available at: http://www.pwc.com
- Restrained optimism. What are the prospects for the recovery of Ukraine’s economy in 2017, available at: http://tyzhden.ua/Economics/182671
- Rogovsky, Ye.A. (2002). Development of the US Information Sector by the Beginning of the Twenty-first Century, USA–Canada: EPC, no. 4, pp. 69–86.
- Report on State of Mass Customization Implementation and Cost Drivers, available at: http://masscustomization.blogs.com/mass_customization_open_ i/2007/07/report-on-state.html
- Berger C., Möslein K., Piller F., Reichwald R. (2005). Co-designing modes of cooperation at the customer interface, European Management Review, no 2, р. 70-87.
- Da Silveira G., Borenstein D., Fogliatto F. S. (2001). Mass customization: literature review and research directions, Int. Journal of Production Economics, vol. 72, no. 1, р. 1-13.
- Qiao G., Lu, R., McLean, C. Flexible Manufacturing System for Mass Customization Manufacturing, available at: www.mel.nist.gov/msidlibrary/ doc/flexms.pdf
- Piller, F. T., Moeslein, K. and Stotko, C. M. (2004). Does Mass Customization Pay? An economic approach, Production Planning and Control, vol. 15, no. 4, р. 435–444.