JEL Classification: О 13, Q 18, F 14
Kovalova O., PhD in Economics, Senior Research Fellow, National Science Center “Institute of Agrarian Economics”, Kyiv, Ukraine
DEVELOPMENT OF ORGANIZATIONAL AND ECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF STRUCTURAL POLICY IN THE AGRICULTURAL SECTOR
Introduction. The implementation of structural policy in the agrarian sector of Ukraine’s economy was taking place a long historical period on the basis of adaptation to the market, which in the last few years also takes into account the vector of European integration of the entire economy. Scientific research of the development process of the organizational and economic environment for the implementation of structural policy in the agricultural sector is relevant in this formulation of the problem, because of the fact in which the organizational, institutional environment is undergoing economic processes – their socio-economic efficiency depends.
Purpose. The main tasks of the research are to determine the components of the organizational and economic environment, to highlight trends in the formation of the institutional environment of management in the agrarian sector of the economy.
Results. The research describes the theoretical principles of the essence and practice of the peculiarities of the organizational and economic environment development for the implementation of structural policy in the agrarian sector of the Ukrainian economy. The components of the organizational and economic environment are specified with specification of its elements, which ensure the rules implementation, norms for the regulation of the interaction of economic entities, as well as the implementation of the state policy regulation of the agrarian sector in modern conditions.
Conclusions. The tendencies of the institutional environment formation of management in the agrarian sector of the economy are described and the problems that are present and need to be solved systematically by strengthening the role of measures of management of the industry in coordination with self-government organizations, self-regulation.
Keywords: organizational and economic environment, structural policy, transformation, agrarian sector, production system, self-regulation.
- Lukinov, I. (2001), “On the concept and model of modern economic development of Ukraine”, Ekonomika Ukrainy, vol. 6, pp. 4-9.
- Shpiculyak, O. G. (2016), “Institutions and mechanisms of regulation of the agrarian market: theoretical and practical evaluation of functioning”, Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky, vol. 2, pp.46-59.
- Moroz, O. O. (2006), Instytutsionalna systema ahrarnoi ekonomiky Ukrainy [The Institutional System of the Agrarian Economy of Ukraine], UNIVERSUM – Vinnytsya, Vinnytsya, Ukraine.
- Sabluk, P. T. (2001), “The New Economic Paradigm of the National Food Security Strategy of Ukraine in the XXI Century”, Ekonomika APK, vol. 4, pp. 13-19.
- Gaiduckiy, P. I. (2015), Ahrarna reforma L. D. Kuchmy v Ukraini [L. Kuchma’s Agrarian Reform in Ukraine], Information Systems Ltd., Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Lupenko, Yu. O. Sabluk, P. T. Mesel-Veselyak, V. Ya. and Fedorov, M. M. (2014), “Results and problems of reforming agriculture in Ukraine”, Ekonomika APK, vol. 7, pp. 26-38.
- Fedorov, M. M. (2009), “Transformation of land relations to market conditions”, Ekonomika APK, vol. 3, pp. 4-19.
- Lupenko, Yu. O. and Mesel-Veselyak, V. Ya. (2012), “Strategic directions of development of agriculture of Ukraine for the period till 2020”, 2nd ed, NSC IAE, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Yurchyshyn, V. V. (2009), Ahrarna polityka v Ukraini na zlamakh politychnykh epokh: istoryko-sotsialno-ekonomichni narysy [Agrarian Policy in Ukraine at the Breakthrough of Political Epochs: Historical and Socio-Economic Essays], Science, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Lupenko, Yu. O. and Malik, M. Y. (2016), Rozvytok pidpryiemnytstva i kooperatsii: instytutsionalnyi aspekt [Development of entrepreneurship and co-operation: institutional aspect], NSC “IAE”, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Lupenka, Yu. O. and Kropyvka, M. F. (2017), Ahrarnyi ustrii Ukrainy [Agrarian system of Ukraine], NSC “IAE”, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Shebanin, V. S. and Shevchenko, T. (2013), “Development of cooperation in the agroindustrial complex: problems and directions of their overcoming”, Economy of the agroindustrial complex, vol. 2, pp. 9-12.
- Lutskov, O. M. and Maksymchuk, M. (2014), “Institutional environment of regional structural policy”, Regional economics, vol. 3, pp. 37-47.
- Lupenko, Yu. O. Malik, M. Y. and Shpylulyak, O. G. (2014), Innovatsiine zabezpechennia rozvytku silskoho hospodarstva Ukrainy: problemy ta perspektyvy [Innovative Provision of Agricultural Development in Ukraine: Problems and Perspectives], NSC “IAE”, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Shpiculyak, O. G. (2010), Instytutsii u rozvytku ta rehuliuvanni ahrarnoho rynku [Institutions in the development and regulation of the agrarian market], NSC “IAE”, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Malik, M. Y. Shpylulyak, O. G. and Ryabokon, V. P. (2017), Formuvannia sotsialnoho kapitalu v instytutsiinomu mekhanizmi ahrarnoho rynku [Formation of Social Capital in the Institutional Mechanism of the Agrarian Market], NSC “IAE”, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Kononenko, V. I. Veklych, O. O. and Shablyst, L. M. (2002), Mekhanizm strukturnykh zrushen v ekonomitsi Ukrainy [Mechanism of structural shifts in the economy of Ukraine], Institute of Economics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Kropivko, M. F. (2008), “Cluster Approach to Rural Development Management”, Ekonomika APK, vol. 5, pp. 55-58.
- Kovaleva, O. V. (2013), “Prerequisites for the formation of a quasi-hegemonic management system for the development of the agrarian sector of the economy”, Rozvytok vzaiemodii derzhavy i hromadianskoho suspilstva v konteksti vprovadzhennia yevropeiskykh pryntsypiv nalezhnoho vriaduvannia [Development of the interaction of state and civil society in the context of the implementation of European principles of good governance], Materials international science-practice conf. (December 12, 2012, Kyiv) , NISS, Kyiv, Ukraine, pp. 322-325.
- Kovaleva, O. V. (2011), “The institutional and legal conditions for the development of economic self-government in Ukraine”, Visnyk Kharkivskoho natsionalnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu silskoho hospodarstva: Ekonomichni nauky 112, pp. 318-324.
- Kovaleva, O. V. (2012), “Institutional forms of organization of management of development of agrarian sector”, Visnyk Poltavskoi derzhavnoi ahrarnoi akademii, vol. 4, pp. 121-126.
- Kovaleva, O. V. (2012), “Mixed forms of organization of management of AWP: institutional approach”, Nauk. visnyk Lvivskoho natsionalnoho universytetu veterynarnoi medytsyny ta biotekhnolohii im. S. Z. Gzhytskoho, Seriia «Ekonomichni nauky», vol. 14, no. 1 (51), part 1, pp. 285-289.