|JEL Classification: А10; F10; L81
Lunkina T., Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor of the Department of Finance, Banking and Insurance, Mykolaiv National Agrarian University, Mykolayiv, Ukraine
Kuhlyar A., applicant higher education, Mykolayiv National Agrarian University, Mykolaiv, Ukraine
Kemova Y., applicant higher education, Mykolayiv National Agrarian University, Mykolaiv, Ukraine
Dropshipping as a Modern Direction of Business Development in Ukraine
Annotation. Introduction. The economic crisis, the acceleration of the scientific and technical process are forcing young entrepreneurs to look for new ways to make a profit and save time. The sale of goods under this scheme is gaining popularity in Ukraine. We considered marketplace for the sale of goods under the drop shipping scheme
Purpose. The purpose of this article is to determining the relevance and feasibility of this business model. Develop Ukrainian marketplaces and access Ukrainian products to the world market by placing advertisements on world search sites and introducing delivery from abroad.
Results. The article explores the realities and identifies prospects for the development of drop shipping system in Ukraine. It is noted that drop shipping act as one of the popular business model. It was investigated advantages and disadvantage. It was created comparative description of drop shipping with the production of goods was made. Dropshipping is a good start for developing your own business and entering the world market. This type of business can be easily implemented both in Ukraine and in cooperation with other countries. The rapid development of technology gives impetus to the implementation of e-commerce through the sale of goods by the method of dropshipping around the world. An example of a world-famous platform for the sale of goods is considered
Conclusion. Drop shipping is promising for starting your own business. It does not require significant capital investment. There is a possibility of further development in the field of product promotion. The sale of goods under the dropshipping system is promising for development on a global scale for domestic sites. The tool for realizing this perspective is to attract more foreign consumers and promote Ukrainian goods and brands.
Keywords: drop shipping; manufacturer; implementation; operation; modernization; business.
- Dropshipping in Ukraine : common legal issues. (2020). Retrieved from: http://harbar.legal/uk/blog/dropshiping-v-ukrayini-poshireni-yuridichni-pitannya [in Ukrainian].
- International Internet Trade Center Allbiz. (2020). Retrieved from: https://about.all.biz/ob-allbiz-a1 [in Ukrainian].
- Mastering dropshipping! Legal, tax and accounting nuances. (2020). Retrieved from: https://i.factor.ua/ukr/journals/ bn/2017/december/issue-50/article-32644.html [in Ukrainian].
- Tyrinov, A. V. The essence and features of accounting for dropshipping operations in Ukraine. (2018). Naukovyy visnyk Khersonsʹkoho derzhavnoho universytetu. Vyp. №28. CH. 2 [in Ukrainian].
- Fedorychak, V. Dropshipping : advantages and disadvantages of this business model. (2018). Retrieved from: https://webexpert.com.ua/ua/dropshippingperevagi-ta-nedoliki [in Ukrainian].
- Amazon history : from garage to flying warehouses in 20 years. (2020). Retrieved from: https://habr.com/ru/company/banderolka /blog/370157/ [in Ukrainian].
- Kaluzhsky, M. L. (2011). Perspective forms of promotion of goods in the conditions of world economic crisis. Organizational and managerial aspects of economic development of enterprises and regions : nauch. tr. Omsk : OmGTU. S. 30–35 [in Russ].
- Dropshipping is a business without investment for everyone. (2020). Retrieved from: https://obuff.ua/blog/dropshipping-biznes-bez-vlozheniy-dlya-kazhdogo/ [in Ukrainian].
- Dropshipping in Ukraine : top 7 promising partners. (2020). Retrieved from: https://finme.ua/dropshipping-v-ukraine-top-7-perspektivnyh-partnerov [in Ukrainian].
- Dropshipping – what is it and where to start? (2020). Retrieved from: https://www.imagecms.net/blog/e-commerce/dropshipping-chto-eto-i-s-chego-nachat [in Ukrainian].
- TOP-10 marketplaces in Ukraine in terms of traffic in 2019. (2020). Retrieved from: https://retailers.ua [in Ukrainian].
- Khodyrevskaya, V. N., Pripadcheva, I. V. & Zaikin, E. N. (2014). Improving the efficiency of sales management of finished products at an agricultural enterprise. Vestnik Kurskoy gosudarstvennoy sel’skokhozyaystvennoy akademii. Retrieved from: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/povyshenieeffektivnosti-upravleniya-sbytom-gotovoy-produktsii-naselskohozyaystvennom-predpriyatii [in Russ].
- Yasheva, G. A. (2013). Dropshipping as a method of increasing sales efficiency in light industry. Marketing innovation and innovation in marketing : Marketynh innovatsiy i innovatsiyi u marketynhu : zb. Materialiv dop. uchasn. VII Mizhnar. nauk.-prakt. konf. Sumy : Papirus, 2013. 316–317 [in Ukrainian].
- Top online shopping categories. (2020). Retrieved from: https://www.oberlo.com/statistics/top-online-shopping-categories [in English].
- Where to Do Dropshipping? Look At These Target Countries. (2020)/ Retrieved from: https://www.chinabrands.com/dropshipping/ article-where-to-do-dropshipping-look-at-these-countries-16584.html [in English].
Received: 18 November 2020
How to quote this article?
|Lunkina T., Kuhlyar A., Kemova Y. (2020). Dropshipping as a Modern Direction of Business Development in Ukraine. Modern Economics, 24(2020), 107-112. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31521/modecon.V24(2020)-17.|