JEL Classification: Е62.
Timoshenko A., Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Finance, Accounting and Taxation, European University, Kiev, Ukraine
ENSURING THE MANAGEMENT EFFICIENCY FOR THE BUDGET RESOURCES ALLOCATION IN UKRAINE
In the article, the essence and importance of ensuring the management efficiency for the budgetary funds allocation in Ukraine are investigated. It is determined that the efficiency of budget allocation is one of the most important results of management, the achievement and improvement of which contributes to the improvement of the mechanism for the allocation and use of budgetary funds. The author has studied and analyzed the budget mechanism tools that perform the function of allocation and targeted use of budgetary funds and help control their allocation. It is determined that the mutually agreed-upon action of all the instruments of the budgetary mechanism contributes to ensuring the effectiveness of budget allocation management. The main indicators, tools and figures for ensuring the management effectiveness for budget funds allocation were considered, analyzed and calculated. The main directions of improving the system for ensuring the effectiveness of managing the budgetary funds allocation in Ukraine are proposed.
The main directions for the improvement of the system of ensuring the management efficiency for the budget funds spending in Ukraine are proposed: compliance with the principles of conformity, stabilization, efficiency and adequacy, which will help to achieve the correspondence of volumes and dynamics of budget expenditures to the level of satisfaction of the population in public goods. Also, ensuring the volume and structure of budget expenditures will restrain social and economic tension, will contribute to the achievement of good performance indicators in managing budget spending, and ultimately, the creation of a favorable social and economic policy for the population of the state, and the like.
It is argued that these directions of ensuring the management efficiency of the budget funds allocation require strict observance and practical use. It is proved that the implementation of a new approach to ensuring the management efficiency for budget funds allocation will help to improve: the main elements of budgeting, control systems for spending budget funds, approaches to assessing the socioeconomic efficiency of budget expenditures; also increase: transparency of the activities of state bodies, efficiency and ensuring the rationality of the use and allocation of budgetary funds; welfare of the population, acceleration of economic development of the country and reaching the level of social development of the leading countries of the world and reducing inefficient expenditures.
Keywords: budgetary funds, budget revenues, budget expenditures, the performance assurance, the management efficiency, budget allocation management.
- Kantsur, I. H. and Mamonova, H. V. (2014), “The Effectiveness of Using Budget Funds for the Development of the Social Sphere”, Naukovyy visnyk Uzhhorodsʹkoho universytetu. Seriya «Ekonomika», vol. 3 (44), pp. 95-100.
- Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (2010), “The Budget Code of Ukraine” [Online], available at: https://goo.gl/gQKjBs (Accessed 20 February 2018).
- Lopushnyak, H. S. (2010), “Budgetary financing of social expenditures in the conditions of economic transformation”, Finansy Ukrayiny, vol 10, pp. 38-46.
- Kantsur, I. H. (2017), “Budgetary strategy as an element of management of economic growth of Ukraine in the conditions of the European integration course”, Zbirnyk naukovykh pratsʹ UDFSU [Online], available at: https://goo.gl/F92iLb (Accessed 20 February 2018).
- Melʹnyk, V. M Kantsur, I. H. and Melʹnyk, M. M. (2017) Fiskalʹnyy mekhanizm zabezpechennya sotsialʹnoho rozvytku Ukrayiny [Fiscal Mechanism for the Social Development of Ukraine], FOP Osadtsa V. M., Ternopil, Ukraine.
- Churkina, I. YE. (2015), “Management of accumulation and spending of budget funds in the context of ensuring the efficiency of the functioning of the budget system of Ukraine”, Naukovyy visnyk Mizhnarodnoho humanitarnoho universytetu. Seriya: «Ekonomika i menedzhment», 13, pp. 230-234.
- Kudryashov, V. P. (2008), Kurs finansiv [Course of Finance], Znannya, Kiev, Ukraine.
- Mueva, N. B. “Budget debts in the system of financial relations” [Online], available at: https://goo.gl/7TA4Cv (Accessed 20 February 2018).
- Kutsenko, V. I. (2010) Sotsialʹnyy vektor ekonomichnoho rozvytku [Social vector of economic development], Naukovo-vyrobnyche pidpryyemstvo «Vydavnytstvo «Naukova dumka» NAN Ukrayiny, Kiev, Ukraine.
- State Treasury Service of Ukraine, “Implementation of the State Budget” [Online], available at: https://goo.gl/pahpSK (Accessed 20 February 2018).
- Yevtushenko, N. M. and Vynohradnya, V. (2017), “Management of accumulation and expenditures of budget funds”, Ekonomichnyy visnyk universytetu, vol. 33/1 [Online], available at: file:///C:/Users/HP/Downloads/ecvu_2017_33(1)__39.pdf (Accessed 20 February 2018).
- Byudzhet Ukrayiny. Tsina derzhavy [Online], available at: http://costua.com/budget/expenditure/ (Accessed 20 February 2018).
- State Statistics Service of Ukraine, Naselennya Ukrayiny za 2015 rik. Demohrafichnyy shchorichnyk [Population of Ukraine for 2015. Demographic Yearbook] [Online], available at: https://goo.gl/CQedtH (Accessed 20 February 2018).
- Prokopenko, N. S. (2015), “Conceptual approaches to the mechanism of financing of environmental state target programs”, Naukovyy visnyk Polissya, vol. 4, pp. 25-36.
- Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine(1996), Konstytutsiya Ukrayiny [The Constitution of Ukraine] [Online], available at: https://goo.gl/XvtwST (Accessed 20 February 2018).