|JEL Classification: M21, M41
Syrtseva S., PhD (Economics), Associate Professor, Associate Professor of the Department Accounting and taxation, Mykolayiv National Agrarian University, Mykolayiv, Ukraine
Izvoshchyk T., applicant for higher education of Accounting and Finance faculty, Mykolayiv National Agrarian University, Mykolayiv, Ukraine
Factors Influencing the Formation of Accounting Policies of Agricultural Enterprises
Introduction. At the domestic enterprises, in particular in the agrarian sector, in the conditions of development of modern economy questions of formation of accounting policy sharply arise. Accounting policy affects the final performance of the organization and the industry as a whole, allows you to generate reliable accounting information.
Purpose. The purpose of the article is to determine the factors influencing the formation of accounting policies of agricultural enterprises and the development of their own proposals for the construction of accounting policies in accordance with international accounting principles.
Results. The article considers the essence, content of the accounting policy of the enterprise. The main factors influencing the formation of accounting policies of agricultural enterprises are identified, as well as a structured list and grouping is proposed. It is substantiated that the selected internal and external factors are the only holistic system that ensures effective decision-making on the formation of accounting policies of the enterprise. It is established that the formation of accounting policies of agricultural enterprises in accordance with international accounting principles requires certain prerequisites, including the identification of factors influencing the choice and justification of accounting policies in accordance with international financial reporting standards. We have developed our own proposals for building a rational and effective system of formation of the accounting process in the transition to international accounting principles.
Conclusions. Therefore, in the process of forming the accounting policy of agricultural enterprises it is necessary to take into account a group of internal and external factors that in one way or another affect its formation in the enterprise management system.
In the absence of a single algorithm for the process of developing a comprehensive accounting policy for accounting, financial and management accounting and for tax purposes, taking into account IFRS, it is necessary to develop methodological approaches to the formation of a comprehensive accounting policy that allows to systematize and logically structure this process. and tax minimization and a number of other costs.
Keywords: accounting policy; agricultural enterprise; accounting; internal factors; external factors.
- Zelenko, S.V. & Nevelych, T.M. (2016). Application of scientific approaches in the process of forming the accounting policy of agricultural enterprises. Economic sciences. Series: Accounting and Finance, 13(2), 109-119.
- Krjuchkovsjka, T. О. (2015). Formation of accounting policy of agricultural enterprises. Ahrosvit, 20, 78-80.
- Vasilieva, L. (2019). Features of the choice and justification of the accounting policy of agrarian enterprises. Visnyk Kremenchutskoho natsionalnoho universytetu imeni Mykhaila Ostrohradskoho, 4, 40-45. doi: https://doi.org/10.30929/1995-0519.2019.4.40-45.
- Cheban, Y.Y., Lughova ,O. I. & Bojeva, O. V. (2015). Features of formation of accounting policy of agricultural enterprises: methodological aspect. Young Scientist, 2(6), 1447-1450.
- Kukhar, N. P. & Pryjmak, S. V. (2018). Accounting policy in agricultural enterpris management. Finances. Right, 1(1), 21-24.
- Lepetan, I. & Grishina, I. (2019). Accounting policy as one of the tools for managing accounting in enterprise. Young Scientist, 11(1), 139-141. doi: https://doi.org/10.32839/2304-5809/2019-11-75-31.
- Panteleiev, V.P. (2020). Innovative Nature of the Enterprise Accounting Policies in the Conditions of the Post-Industrial Economy. Accounting and Finance, 2, 39-49. doi: https://doi.org/10.33146/2307-9878-2020-2(88)-39-49.
- Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (1999). On Accounting and Financial Reporting in Ukraine: Law of Ukraine (Order No. 996-XIV, July 16). Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/card/996-14.
- Butynets, F.F. (2003). Accounting theory. Zhytomyr: Ruta [in Ukrainian].
- Ministry of Finance of Ukraine (2013). National Accounting Regulation (Standard) 1 “General Financial Reporting Requirements” (Order No. 73, February 7). Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0336-13#Text.
Received: 06 December 2020
How to quote this article?
|Syrtseva S., Izvoshchyk T. (2020). Factors Influencing the Formation of Accounting Policies of Agricultural Enterprises. Modern Economics, 24(2020), 177-182. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31521/modecon.V24(2020)-28.|