JEL Classification: F33; E62; H50
Pylypenko Kateryna, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Accounting and Audit, Poltava State Agrarian Academy, Poltava, Ukraine
ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3170-1208
Baklitskaya Marina, student, Poltava State Agrarian Academy, Poltava, Ukraine
FEATURES OF INCOME AND EXPENDITURE EXECUTION IN THE STATE BUDGET THROUGH THE ORGAN OF THE STATE CRAFTS SERVICE IN UKRAINE
Introduction. The State Treasury in Ukraine should ensure the interests of the state in the market economy, serve the norms and ideals of the legal community. The management of financial resources through the bodies of the State Treasury Service in Ukraine depends on the revenues and expenditures of the state budget, the ways of their revenues and spending directions. Information about these financial flows can only be obtained with a properly functioning mechanism of accounting procedures and clear information on budget execution. The problems that arise during the implementation of these or other tasks are available, so this topic remains relevant for further study and analysis.
Purpose. The purpose of this article is to substantiate and study the peculiarities of the mechanism for the implementation of the revenue and expenditure parts of the state budget through the bodies of the State Treasury Service in Ukraine.
Results. In the article, attention was paid to the peculiarities of the implementation of the state budget in terms of income and expenditure in Ukraine. It has been determined that excessive use of state budget funds has a negative impact on the state and, during the economic upturn, should increase taxes and reduce government spending. When comparing the criteria for recognizing revenue and expenditure of the state budget, certain features have been identified.
Conclusions. During the survey, it was found that a budget in which expenditures and revenues are balanced is only needed for a certain period. In separate intermediate years, in order to accelerate business activity, the state may allow a budget deficit.
Thus, the bodies of the State Treasury in Ukraine in the framework of reforming the budget system should ensure: subsidiarity, formalization, firm budget constraints, competitive environment, risk management.
In today’s conditions of economic instability in Ukraine, the role of the State Treasury Service as the main financial agent in the process of budget execution is decisive, namely, the reformation of budget relations is extremely necessary.
Keywords: state expenditures, revenues and expenditures of the budget, expenditures, the main source of budget revenues.
- The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (2010), Biudzhetnyi kodeks Ukrainy, available at: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2456-17.
- Ministry of Finance of Ukraine (2010), “Natsionalne polozhennia (standart) bukhhalterskoho obliku v derzhavnomu sektori 124 «Dokhody»”, available at:http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0089-11.
- Ministry of Finance of Ukraine (2012), “Natsionalne polozhennia (standart) bukhhalterskoho obliku v derzhavnomu sektori 135 «Vytraty»”: available at: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0903-12.
- Ministry of Finance of Ukraine (2012), “Pro zatverdzhennia Instruktsii shchodo zastosuvannia ekonomichnoi klasyfikatsii vydatkiv biudzhetu”, available at: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0456-12.
- Shara, Ye. U. Andriienko, O. M. and Zhydeieva, L. (2011) Bukhhalterskyi oblik u biudzhetnykh ustanovakh i orhanizatsiiakh [Accounting in budgetary institutions and organizations], Tsentr uchbovoi literatury, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Romanenko, P. and Ohorodnyk, S. Y., Finansy [Finance], available at: http://studentbooks.com.ua/content/view/337/54/1/2.