|JEL Classification: L26; M11; M21; M38.
Yatsenko Oleksandr, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of the Department of Enterprise Economics, Accounting and Auditing, Bohdan Khmelnytsky National University of Cherkasy, Cherkasy, Ukraine
Yatsenko Volodymyr, Doctor of Economics, Professor of the Department of Tourism and Hotel and Restaurant Affairs, Bohdan Khmelnytsky National University of Cherkasy, Cherkasy, Ukraine
Yatsenko Volodymyr, Student of Czech Life science university, Prague, Czech Republic
Features of Strategic Management of the Interprise in the Paradigm of Modern Challenges
Annotation. Introduction. Strategic management is able to ensure the effective functioning of the enterprise in the external environment, which is constantly and unpredictably changing and is an important management technology. In these conditions, the quality of enterprise management begins to play a major and decisive role not only in achieving the goals, but also in the survival of the enterprise in conditions of fierce competition.
Purpose. The purpose of the article is to theoretically substantiate and systematize the features of strategic management of the enterprise in the context of global influences.
Results. Thus, strategic management is a special technology in the management of the enterprise in today’s unstable conditions and many other factors that have a significant impact on the enterprise as a whole.
Strategic management has a positive effect on ensuring long-term increase in the value of the business, the achieving the main goal of business development. In this regard, even during the crisis, which covered both the production and financial spheres, it is extremely important to find additional reserves of innovation of the enterprise, to find new ways of technical and technological modernization to increase competitiveness in domestic and global markets.
Conclusions. Summarizing the above, we note that the main advantage of strategic management is to minimize the negative consequences of the uncertainty of the future. Also, when using strategic management, the company focuses on the study of external factors, to change which must be adapted quickly enough. Due to the study of the external environment and forecasting the behavior of the enterprise in different conditions, an appropriate basis for strategic and practical decisions is formed. With the application of strategic management, the company becomes more manageable by comparing the results with strategic plans.
Keywords: strategic management; strategy; management; efficiency criteria; balanced enterprise development.
- Richard, Koh. (2007) Izdatel’stvo : Jeksmo. Strategy. Publisher: Eksmo. [In Russian].
- Vihanskij, O. S. & Naumov, A. I. (2003) Menedzhment : Uchebnik. Management : Textbook. 3rd ed. M. : Gardariki. 528 p. [In Russian].
- Higgins, J. M. (1983) Organizational Policy and Strategic Management : Text and Cases. 2-nded.-Chicago : The Dryden Press [In English].
- Pirs, II Dzh. & Robinson, R. (2013) Strategicheskij menedzhment. Moscow : Peter. 557 p. [In Russian].
- Chandler, A. D. (1962) Strategy and Structure: A Chapter in the History of Industrial Enterprises. Cambridge. Mass. MIT Press [In English].
- Ansoff, I. (2009) Strategicheskij menedzhment. Klassicheskoe izdanie. : Peter. [In Russian].
- Meskon, M., Al’bert, M. & Hedouri, F. (1997) Osnovy menedzhmenta. M . : Business. 704 p. [In Russian].
- Tompson, A. A. & Striklend, A. Dzh. (2006) Strategicheskij menedzhment.. 12th ed., Per. from English. M. 928 p. [In Russian].
- Daft, R. (2012) Menedzhment. : Peter. 864 p. [In Russian].
- Kotler, F. (2016) Marketing ot A do Ja from English. ed. T.R. Theor. SPb . : Publishing House Neva. 244 p. [In Russian].
- CyberShark (2020) SMART goal setting, or how to make any task doable? Retrieved from https://www.cybershark.com.ua/smart-postanovka-celej [In Russian].
Received: 09 October 2020
How to quote this article?
|Yatsenko O., Yatsenko V., Yatsenko V. (2020). Features of Strategic Management of the Interprise in the Paradigm of Modern Challenges. Modern Economics, 23(2020), 239-245. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31521/modecon.V23(2020)-38.|