Akhnovska Inna, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Business Economics, Donetsk National University named after Vasyl Stus, Vinnitsa, Ukraine
FORMATION OF THE ECONOMIC CULTURE OF THE SOCIETY
Introduction. This article is a complex investigation of the general theoretical and practical problems of the society’s economic culture formation.
Purpose. The article is devoted to a research of theoretic-methodological and practical problems of a condition of economic culture in modern conditions and its role in becoming of socially oriented economy.
Results. The definitions are formulated and the detailed analysis of a concept, principles, functions, criterions of the economic culture. The factors of growth are substantiated and the ways of formation and improvement of youth’s economic culture are suggested.
Conclusions. The economic culture is considered as performance of the economic relations and governor of an economic behaviors. The development of business and market motivation of a transactions updates economic culture. The updating of economic culture promotes development of economy in Ukraine to socially oriented market economy. The main findings of the research have theoretical and practical application.
Keywords: economic culture, economic behavior, principles of economic culture, economic culture models, culture of a transactions, culture of management, updating of culture, economic education, economic training, economic consciousness, economic activity.
JEL Classification: А 13; F 43; I 20; M 14; M 20
- Nesimko, O. D. (2005), “Concept, essence and main characteristics of economic culture”, Naukovyi visnyk Lvivskoho yurydychnoho instytutu. Seriia yurydychna, vol. 2, pp. 181-189.
- Maistruk, I. M. (2007), “Economic culture in the conditions of market realities in Ukraine”, Sociology, [Online], available at: http://www.ukr-socium.org.ua/Arhiv/Stati/3.2007/77-90.pdf (Accessed 29 June 2017).
- Kytskai, L. I. (2007), “Economic culture as a component of economic education”, Kyivskyi politekhnichnyi instytut: Filosofiia. Psykholohiia. Pedahohika, vol.3, pp. 43-47.
- Suriak, A. V. (2000), “Influence of economic culture on motivation of labor in the conditions of market transformation”, Oplata pratsi: problemy teorii ta praktyky, pp. 54– 57.
- Shliaikher, A. (2007), “Knowledge economy: why education is key to Europe’s success”, Еkonomyka znanyi : pochemu obrazovanye – kliuch k uspekhu Evropi, vol. 1, pp. 28–43.
- Economy of Higher Education of Ukraine: Trends and Development Mechanisms: Monography (2006), Instytut vyshchoi osvity APN Ukrainy, 208 p.
- Voitov, Y. V. (2009), “Economic culture in the system of nature + human society”, XXI Mezhdunarodnaia studencheskaia konferentsyia. Sbornyk tezysov dokladov.
- Lopatkyn, H. V. (2013), “Economic culture: concept and method”, Hramota, vol. 4(30), pp. 105–108.
- Yefremenko, T. (2006), “Economic culture of the population of modern Ukraine (based on the expert survey)”, Sotsiolohiia: teoriia, metody, marketynh, vol. 4, pp. 174–190.
- Kaleniuk, I. S., Honta, O. I. and Verbovyi, M. P. (2011), “Integration of Higher Education of Ukraine into European and World Educational Space: Economic Dimension: Monography”, Desnianska pravda, 165 p.
- Szablowski, J. (2005), “Private higher education establishments in Europe – the present condition and prospects of development”, Bialystok, 220 p.