Potryvaieva N., Doctor of Economics, Professor, the Head of the Scientific and Research Department, Mykolayiv National Agrarian University, Mykolayiv, Ukraine
Aheienko I., postgraduate, Mykolayiv National Agrarian University, Mykolayiv, Ukraine
HISTORICAL ASPECTS OF FOREIGN EXPERIENCE OF DEVELOPMENT OF LEASING RELATIONS
The article is dedicated to the theoretical aspects of the researches in evolution and stages of leasing development including international leasing in the economy of foreign countries. International leasing is established to be a mechanism of investment and financing. The periods of stages of international leasing in the global economy is presented.
Keywords: international leasing, rent, international investments, international finances.
JEL classification: R 38.
- Djachenko, O. P. (2014), “Leasing as a component of the reproduction of the material-technical base of agricultural enterprises”, available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/ (Accessed 18 April 2017).
- Kramarenko, I. S. (2011), “The advantages of leasing in the provision of material and technical base of agricultural enterprises”, available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/ (Accessed 18 April 2017).
- Sljusarenko, K. V. and Rybalka, A. O. (2013), “Leasing as an alternative source of financing of engineering enterprises”, Naukovi zapysky [Nacionaljnogho universytetu “Ostrozjka akademija”], vol. 23, pp. 233–238.
- Ghryghorash, T. G. and Pil’gyi, S. S. (2012), “Non-traditional banking operations: leasing and factoring. Current state and prospects of development”, available at: http://bmo.ucoz.ua/Tezy.pdf (Accessed 18 April 2017).
- Gherasymovych, A. M. Gherasymovych, I. A. and Morozova-Gherasymovych, N. A. (2009), “Leasing operations: the nature of the mechanism of the taxation, accounting, analysis”, Finansy, oblik i audit, vol. 13, pp. 184–197.
- Ghalecjka, T. I. and Topishko, O. I. (2015), “The main directions of optimization of economic relations between the partners in Agroleasing”, available at: http://eprints.oa.edu.ua/1020/1/osnovni.pdf (Accessed 18 April 2017).
- Ghonta, O. I. and Zhavoronok, A. V. (2013), “Leasing as a type of non-traditional banking services: current state and prospects of development”, Naukovi zapysky Nacionaljnogho universytetu «Ostrozjka akademija». Serija : Ekonomika, vol. 24, pp. 205-210.
- Tatarenko, O. G. (2012), “Financial leasing as the direction of financial policy in the agrarian sphere of economy”, Ekonomika APK, vol. 3, pp. 69-73.
- Zejdlyc, K. O. (2011), “Leasing. The history and development trends”, Mezhdunarodnyj zhurnal eksperymentaljnogho obrazovanyja, vol. 8, p. 223.
- Yvanov, Ju. V. and Smirnov, L. M. (2011), “The history of the development of leasing in a market economy”, available at: http://www.regec.ru/articles/2011/vol4/3.pdf (Accessed 18 April 2017).
- Prudnykova, A. E. (2014), “The historical development and nature of leasing”, available at: http://ej.kubagro.ru/2014/06/pdf/62.pdf (Accessed 18 April 2017).
- Ghazman, V. (2013), “Leasing abroad”, available at: www.obo.ru (Accessed 18 April 2017).
- Global trends in the development of the leasing industry available at: www.leasing.ru (Accessed 18 April 2017).