Valiullina Z. V., PhD in Economics, Associate Professor of the Department of International Economic Relations, National University of Water and Environmental Engineering, Rivne, Ukraine
Identification of Features of an International
Institute in the Activities of Corporations
Abstract. Introduction. Under present-day conditions of the development of the world economy there is taking place the constant change of the structure and role of key institutes. There occur the changes of the system which are determined by evolution processes and phenomena. In the first place, such changes cause the distribution of influence levers on the world economic development in the direction of strengthening of the role of corporations.
Purpose. The aim of the research is to reveal the directions and forms of international institutes in the activity of present-day corporations.
The theoretical and methodological basis of the research is the fundamental principles of the present-day economic theory and innovation development of economic entities, scientific works by scholars, normative and legislative acts. The following methods were used in the process of the research: theoretical generalization (to enlighten theoretical and methodological basis of information-institutional medium of corporations’ activity of the world market), induction, deduction (to investigate the fundamentals of the activity of corporations as institutes), systemic approach (aimed at discovering signs of an international institute in the activity of present-day corporations), graphic one (aimed at making demonstrative presentation).
Results. There were formed the main signs, directions and forms of present-day corporations as an institute. It has been proved that corporations operating in the sector of technologies create new institutes which determine key trends of socioeconomic development of a state. It has been determined that corporations in the sector of information-communication technologies create and change the institutional medium of international business. These have been singled out the institutional manifestations of activities of corporations in the world economy. These has been studied the interaction between technologies and the increase in labor productivity.
Conclusions. The suggested results of the research determine present-day corporations as a unique institute with complicated interrelationships in the inner production and sales network and interdependencies in the external medium.
The results of the research determine the role of large corporations as a specific institute of the contemporary world economic development which will contribute to the intensive growth of various markets and will create the value of business.
Keywords: institute; institutionalization; informatization; corporation; technology.
- Chukhno, (2008). Institutionalism: theory, methodology, meaning. Ukraine economy, 6, 4-13 [in Ukrainian].
- Yakubenko, D. (2003). Bazysni instytuty u transformatsijnij ekonomitsi. Кyiv: KNEU [in Ukrainian].
- Tkach, A. (2007). Instytutsionalna paradyhma tsyvilizatsijnoho rozvytku. Zaporizhzhia: HU “ZIDMU” [in Ukrainian].
- Tarasevych, (2008). Institutional middle of Ukraine. Instytutsionalnyi vektor rozvytku, 1 (1), 13-21 [in Ukrainian]
- Ivashyna, F. (2009). Instytutsionalizatsiia ekonomichnoho rozvytku. Dnipropetrovsk: Nauka ta osvita [in Ukrainian].
- Cherkas, I. (2018). Features of creation of added value in conditions of global networking of production. Ekonomika rozvytku, 1 (85), 37-48 [in Ukrainian].
- Khilukha, A. (2017). System of the corporate management of enterprise. Ekonomika rozvytku, 2 (82), 97-103. [in Ukrainian].
- Dalevska, M. (2015). Institutionalization of the interests of actors in international relations on the basis of strategic partnership. Problemy ekonomiky, 1, 22-26 [in Ukrainian].
- Regional distribution of IT spending. It Industry Outlook 2018 (2018). Retrieved from https://www.comptia.org/resources/it-industry-trends-analysis.
- IT Market Statistics and Trends (2016). Retrieved from https://www.ironpaper.com/webintel/articles/it-market-statistics-and-trends/
- Selmier, W. & Oh, Ch. H. (2012). International business complexity and the internationalization of languages. Business Horizons, 55 (2), 189-200. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bushor.2011.11.006
- Kordos, M. & Vojtovic S. (2016). Transnational Corporations in the Global World Economic Environment. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 230, 150-158. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2016.09.019.
Received: 10 February 2019
How to quote this article?
|Valiullina, Z. V. (2019). Identification of Features of an International Institute in the Activities of Corporations. Modern Economics, 13(2019), 55-60. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31521/modecon.V13(2019)-08.|