Matselyukh Natalia, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Director of the Educational and Scientific Institute of Accounting, Analysis and Audit, University of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine, Irpin, Ukraine
Myskin Yurii, PhD (Economics), Associate Professor, doctoral student of the department of Finance the name of L.L. Taragul, University of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine, Irpin, Ukraine
Imperatives of Social Policy Budget Policy: Theoretical Aspect
Abstract. Introduction. A considerable number of scientists pay attention to the study of theoretical and theoretical aspects and domestic practice of implementation of the budget policy of Ukraine. At the same time, the effectiveness of fiscal policy in Ukraine is systematically questioned, which is confirmed by the constant reform of the budget system over the last 25 years. Taking into account that the key issue in the context of the effectiveness of fiscal policy is not only the process of its formation, but also the goals it subordinates, the question arises of the awareness of the logic of the formation of such goals and the mechanism of their submission to the national interests of Ukraine, which can be achieved through the socialization of budgetary policies.
The purpose of the article is to determine the essence and identification of the imperatives of social policy budgeting.
Results. According to an analysis of scientific approaches to the study of the essence of imperatives in the economic context, two main features are identified: 1) imperatives are considered in the broad sense of the term (as circumstances, conditions, determinants of social phenomena and processes); 2) the imperatives are characterized by their priority and obligatory implementation in the context of achieving the goal. Proceeding from this, the essence and the imperatives of the social policy of budget policy are determined.
Conclusions. The elucidation of the semantics of the notion of “imperatives” made it possible, firstly, to formulate the authors’ definition of the term “imperatives of social policy-making”, which proposed to understand the key dominant (the most important directions) of budget policy management based on an individualized approach, the comprehension and implementation of which is a priority and a prerequisite for achieving the goals; secondly, to identify and characterize the imperatives of the social policy of the fiscal policy, which include: identification and formalization of strategic objectives of fiscal policy, monitoring of the effectiveness of fiscal policy through its fiscal and regulatory capacity, raising the level of predictability of the behavior of budget policy participants and optimizing the attraction of public utility over individual (corporate) interests in the subjects of budgetary policy.
Keywords: fiscal policy; socialization of fiscal policy; imperatives of social policy; fiscal and regulatory potential of fiscal policy; participants in fiscal policy.
- Slovnyk ukrajinsjkoji movy : v 11 t. (1973). T. 4. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
- Merriam-webster. Retrieved from https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/imperative.
- Kant, I. (2004). Krytyka praktychnogho rozumu. Kyiv: Junivers [in Ukrainian].
- Mirskaja, E.Z. (1988). Merton and his concept of the sociology of science. Sovremennaja zapadnaja sociologija nauki: krit. аnaliz, 42-60 [in Ukrainian].
- Drach, G. V. (2016). Cultural imperatives: ideas of E. S. Markaryan. Vestnik MGUKI, 1 (69). Retrieved from https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/kulturnye-imperativy-idei-e-s-markaryana [in Russian].
- Zhjulia, D. (2000). Filosofskij slovar’. Moscow: Mezhdunar. Otnoshenija [in Russian].
- Kiselicja, S. V. (2015). Categorical imperative in the dimensions of the wisdom of life. Visnyk Cherkasjkogho universytetu. Serija: Filosofija, 11, 69-77 [in Ukrainian].
- Kovaleva, Ju. V. (2011). Imperative in contractual law (Ph.D. Thesis). Krasnodar.
- Luk’janov, V. S. (2015). Regulatory imperatives of modern financial markets. Aktualjni problemy ekonomiky, 1, 403–411 [in Ukrainian].
- Iljjina, M. & Shpyljova, Ju. B. (2017). Theoretical foundations of formation of imperatives of economic development of society. Naukovyj visnyk Mukachivsjkogho derzhavnogho universytetu, 9, 221-226 [in Ukrainian].
- Kovaljchuk, M. V. & Ivashyna, O. F. (2017). The imperatives of financial security of the state. Ekonomichnyj forum, 2, 295-301 [in Ukrainian].
- Okhrimenko, A. (2017). Imperatives of the development of the national tourism system. Naukovyj visnyk Mizhnarodnogho ghumanitarnogho un-tu. Serija: «Ekonomika i menedzhment», 23, 59-63 [in Ukrainian].
- Zhalilo, Ja. (2016). Institutional Principles of the Formation of an Effective Economic Strategy of the State. Modernizacija upravlinnja nacionaljnoju ekonomikoju : zb. mat. IV Mizhnar. nauk.-prakt. konf. (25–26 lystopada 2016 r.). Kyiv, рр. 93-97 [in Ukrainian].
- Carabelli, C. The Definition of “Business Imperative”. Retrieved from http:// smallbusiness.chron.com/definition-business-imperative-25055.html.
- Rudakevych, O. (2010). Imperatives of national political culture. Politychnyj menedzhment. 5, 128–136 [in Ukrainian].
- Andrushhenko, V. L. & Tuchak, T. V. (2013). Moraljno-etychni imperatyvy podatkiv ta opodatkuvannja (zakhidna tradycija). Kyiv: Alerta [in Ukrainian].
- Sideljnykova, L. P. (2017). The imperatives of developing fiscal instruments in a globalizing environment. Suchasni mekhanizmy zabezpechennja socialjno-ekonomichnoji bezpeky na makro- ta makrorivnjakh : materialy I Mizhnarodnoji naukovo-praktychnoji konferenciji. Dnipro: Universytet mytnoji spravy ta finansiv, 213-215 [in Ukrainian].
- Andrushhenko, V. L. & Tuchak, T. V. (2016). Podatkova derzhava. Kyiv: Alerta [in Ukrainian].
- Weston, S. F. (2013). Principles of Justice in Taxation. English : HardPress Publishing.
Received: 10 March 2019
How to quote this article?
|Matselyukh Natalia, Myskin Yurii (2019). Imperatives of Social Policy Budget Policy: Theoretical Aspect. Modern Economics, 14(2019), 147-152. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31521/modecon.V14(2019)-24.|