Burlakov O. S., PhD in Economic, Assistant Professor at the Department of Information Technology, State Agrarian and Engineering University in Podilla, Ukraine
Information Technology of Staff Potential Management
Abstract. Introduction. This article considers the theoretical and methodological foundations and trends of the effective use and introduction of modern information systems and technologies in the context of staff potential management.
Purpose. The purpose of the article is to identify trends in the development and use of modern information systems and technologies in the context of human resource management. The methodological and theoretical basis of the article were the works of leading foreign and domestic scientists on the evaluation of the effectiveness of the implementation and use of information and communication technologies in the management of enterprise human resources. The following scientific methods of research were used: monographic (in the review and study of literary sources on the evaluation of the effectiveness of information and communication technologies), analysis and synthesis; and logical theoretical and dialectical (to form the conclusions of the study). The substantiation of theoretical results and conclusions was carried out on the basis of system-functional and structural approaches to the analysis of information flows and systems of enterprise staff potential management. The information base of the study consists of articles and monographs.
Results. The theoretical bases of the functioning of modern systems of enterprise staff management in the information economy are systematized. The issues of providing the human resources of the enterprise through information and communication technologies are analyzed.
Conclusions. The versatility of the use of modern information systems and human resources management technologies has been determined. Of particular note are the operational assistance in collecting, storing and preparing data for reports, the unification and optimization of processes and data control, the reduction of expenses for ensuring efficient work of HR departments, and the provision of timely information for enterprise managers.
The results of the study can be used for further studies of technology and information systems of staff potential management, for the introduction of tools for the computerization of analytical and synthetic data processing of enterprise information systems.
Keywords: information system; staff; staff potential; staff potential management; information systems of staff management.
- Burlakov, O. S. (2013). Risk management of IT outsourcing in the current economic conditions. Innovatsijna ekonomika, 8, 341-343. Retrieved from: http://nbuv.gov.ua/j-pdf/inek_2013_8_76.pdf [in Ukrainian].
- Burlakov, O. S. (2013). IT outsourcing as a tool for optimization of enterprises. Stalyi rozvytok ekonomiky, 4, 90-93 [in Ukrainian].
- Burlakov, O. S. (2013). E-commerce as a means of improving sales activity agroformations. Innovatsiina ekonomika, 1, 306-308 [in Ukrainian].
- Denysenko, M. P. & Kolossia, I. V. (2010). Information support effective management. Ekonomika ta derzhava, 7, 19-25 [in Ukrainian].
- Kinash, I. A. (2012). Farm management of information technology. Stalyi rozvytok ekonomiky, 2(12), 50-53 [in Ukrainian].
- Korzachenko, O. V. (2010). Technologies of management of business processes as a tool for improving business efficiency. Modeljuvannja ta inform. systemy v ekonomici, 7, 228–239 [in Ukrainian].
- Malik, M. Y. & Chykurkova, A. D. (2012). Management of training and qualification of personnel of agrarian enterprises. Ekonomika APK, 2, 3-10 [in Ukrainian].
- Ostaletskyi, V. B. (2015). Theoretical approaches to the classification of information management systems. Ekonomichnyi visnyk Natsionalnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu Ukrainy «Kyivskyi politekhnichnyi instytut», 12, 294-299 [in Ukrainian].
- Chuprina, M. O., Ghoghot, M. M. (2017). Use of information systems in human resources management. Aktualjni problemy ekonomiky ta upravlinnja, 11, 236-238 [in Ukrainian].
- Chuprina, M. O. & Shekhovtsova, I. A. (2016). Use of IT tools to optimize the management of business processes in Ukrainian enterprises, Ekonomichnyi visnyk Natsionalnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu Ukrainy «Kyivskyi politekhnichnyi instytut», 13, 324-329 [in Ukrainian].
Received: 12 April 2019
How to quote this article?
|Burlakov O. S. (2019). Information Technology of Staff Potential Management. Modern Economics, 14(2019), 39-43. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31521/modecon.V14(2019)-06.|