JEL Classification: O 13, Q 10, Q 14, Q 17.
Onyshchenko Oksana, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Accounting and Finance, Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostrohradskiy National University, Kremenchuk, Ukraine.
Kurennaya Oksana, student of the Faculty of Economics and Management, Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostrohradskiy National University, Kremenchuk, Ukraine.
Krykunenko Anastasia, student of the Faculty of Economics and Management, Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostrohradskiy National University, Kremenchuk, Ukraine
INNOVATIVE WAYS OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE OIL-FAT INDUSTRY
Introduction. The article describes the state of agriculture and outlines the most influential branches which need economic development. It was investigated that important reference point is the access to new international markets, updating the material and technical base and the introduction of new technologies into production at the present stage for the economic development of consumer-oriented industries.
Oil-fat industry is the most competitive among other branches of agriculture, therefore, it needs development, innovative ways of solving problems and introduction of the latest technologies. The purpose of the paper is to offer innovative ways of developing the oil-fat industry.
Results. In order to introduce non-waste production in the industry, it has been proposed to identify a series of interdependent principles and identify strategic directions for the development of oil products production. Based on the method of structural adjustment in the direction of waste production, a conceptual model of the organizational and economic mechanism of non-waste production at the enterprises of oil and fat specialization has been constructed.
Conclusions. Waste and production of organic oils are positive levers and directions in the development and modernization of the oil and fat industry. The introduction of such a mechanism will enable the oil and fat industry to expand its production by creating other types of products as a result of the use of oilseed production, and also increase its level of development thus creating more competition in international markets.
Keywords: agriculture, plant growing, oil-fat industry, oil crops, innovation orientation, sunflower oil, waste-free production, sunflower husks.
- Andrijchuk,G. (2006), Efektyvnist’ dijal’nosti agrarnyh pidpryjemstv: teorija, metodyka, analiz [Efficiency of activity of agrarian enterprises: theory, methodology, analysis], 2nd ed, KNEU, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Berezivs’kyj,S.and Myhaljuk, N. I. (2006), Organizacija, prognozuvannja ta planuvannja agropromyslovogo kompleksu [Organization, forecasting and planning of the agro-industrial complex], Magnolija pljus, 2nd ed, L’viv, Ukraine.
- Gabor, V. S. (2012), “Formation of the mechanism of effective management of agricultural enterprises”, Innovacijna ekonomika, vol. 3, pp. 101–104.
- Golikov, A. P. Kazakova, N. A. and Shuba, O. A. (2009), Ekonomika Ukrai’ny [Economics of Ukraine], Znannja, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Koval’chuk, M. I. (2005), Ekonomichnyj analiz dijal’nosti pidpryjemstv APK [Economic analysis of activity of enterprises of agrarian and industrial complex], KNEU, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Luzan, Ju. Ja. (2009) “Areas of development of agricultural production and social sphere of the village”, Ekonomika APK, 7, pp. 3–12.
- Malik, M. J. and Nuzhna, O. A. (2007) Konkurentospromozhnist’ agrarnyh pidpryjemstv: metodologija i mehanizmy [Competitiveness of agrarian enterprises: methodology and mechanisms], NNC IAE, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Onyshchenko, O. V. Kurenna, O. O. and Krykunenko, A. S. (2017), “Problematic aspects of the development of enterprises of the oil and fat industry in Ukraine” Infrastruktura rynku, 14, available at: http://market-infr.od.ua/uk/14-2017.
- Krykunenko, A. S. Onyshchenko, O. V. and Kurenna, O. O. (2017), “Analysis of the current state of the agricultural sector”, Zbirnyk tez vseukrai’ns’koi’ naukovo-praktychnoi’ internet konferencii’ [Collection of abstracts of the whole Ukrainian scientific and practical Internet conference], Publichne upravlinnja ta administruvannja u procesah ekonomichnyh reform [Public administration and administration in the process of economic reforms], National University, Herson, Ukraine, pp. 174–175.
- Oficijnyj sajt «Ukrolijaprom» [Online], available at: http://www.ukroilprom.org.ua.
- Oficijnyj sajt «Kernel Grupp» [Online], available at: https://www.kernel.ua.
- Oficijnyj sajt derzhavnogo komitetu statystyky Ukrai’ny [Online], available at: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua.