Lunkina Tetyana, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Finance, Banking and Insurance, Mykolayiv national agrarian university, Mykolayiv, Ukraine
Vlasyuk Iryna, scientific degree applicant higher education accounting and Finance faculty, Mykolayiv national agrarian university, Mykolayiv, Ukraine
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY BUSINESS IN UKRAINE: CURRENT STATE AND AREAS OF IMPROVEMENT
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) business is a fundamental prerequisite for the formation of a strategy for sustainable development. The article defines the conditions under which formed corporate social responsibility in Ukraine. The level of awareness of the concept of “social responsibility” of businesses in Ukraine. The dynamics of Ukrainian companies joining the UN Global Compact for the 2006-2015 rr. Determined existing obstacles in the development of social responsibility of Ukrainian business. The specified key recommendations, which will attract new companies to actively participate in the responsible attitude to the world, a man, а profits.
Keywords: corporate social responsibility, corporate social responsibility, social responsibility characteristics, the domestic model of CSR.
JEL classification: А 13; I 38; M 14.
- Adelkin, F. (2005), Rezul’taty yssledovanyia sotsyal’noj otvetstvennosty ukraynskoho byznesa [Results of the study of social responsibility of Ukrainian business], Blakyt’, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Akimova, I. Marcks, A. and Osinkina, O. (2013), Sotsial’na vidpovidal’nist’ ukrains’koho biznesu : rezul’taty opytuvannia [Social responsibility of Ukrainian business: survey], OON, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Bayura, D. O. (2012), “Social responsibility as a tool for improving corporate governance in Ukraine”, Teoretychni ta prykladni pytannia ekonomiky, vol. 4, pp. 204-210.
- Bodnar, O. A. (2014), “Conditions and factors regulating social and economic development”, Ekonomichni nauky, vol. 11 (41), pp. 52-59.
- Byan, O. A. (2012), “Approaches to assessing corporate social responsibility of enterprises Ukraine”, Visnyk Dnipropetrovs’koho universytetu, vol. 6 (2), pp. 159-169.
- Vorobey, V. (2005), “Corporate social responsibility or profit?”, Kyievo – Mohylians’ka Biznes Studiia, vol. 10, pp. 34-38.
- The official site of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine, available at: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/ (Accessed 23 March 2017).
- The official site of Global Compact in Ukraine, available at: http://www.globalcompact.org.ua/ua/howtojoin/benefits (Accessed 23 March 2017).
- The official site of the Center “Corporate Social Responsibility”, available at: http://csr-ukraine.org/ (Accessed 23 March 2017).
- Poltorak, A. S. (2015), “Effective management of financial risk in the system of economic security of Ukraine”, Agrosvit, vol. 1, pp. 34-39.
- Ramazanov, A. (2007), “The concept of corporate social responsibility”, Problemy teorii ta praktyky upravlinnia, 3, pp. 38-46.
- ISO – Management and Leadership Standards – ISO 26000 – Social Responsibility, available at: http://www.iso.org/sr (Accessed 23 March 2017).