|JEL Classification: D 29; О 31
Merkulov Illia, student, National Technical University of Ukraine «Igor Sikorsky Кyiv Polytechnic Institute», Kyiv, Ukraine
Guk Olga, Candidate of Economic Science, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of Management Departament, National Technical University of Ukraine «Igor Sikorsky Кyiv Polytechnic Institute», Kyiv, Ukraine
Management of Innovation Implementation at the Enterprise
Abstract. Introduction. At the current stage of the economy of Ukraine, there is a special significance in the development of problems of enterprises effective development. The main problems of industrial enterprises are connected with low consumption of their products, a high level of wear and tear of the main funds, a significant amount of costs for good service and for other reasons. On the current day, one of the main ways to improve the efficiency of organizational performance is to provide innovation. It is the introduction of innovations that will help enterprises to solve these problems.
Purpose. The purpose of the article is to clarify the essence of the concept of “innovation implementation”, its role and significance for the activities of enterprises, as well as to describe the stages of implementation of innovation at the enterprise.
Results. The article is devoted to the issue of innovation management in the enterprise. This paper, based on research by domestic and foreign scientists, considers the management of innovation in the enterprise, which emphasizes the importance of understanding the stages of the innovation process to achieve the effectiveness of innovative development of the enterprise. A brief overview of the stages of innovation implementation is presented and their characteristics are given. The issue of evaluating the effectiveness of innovations is considered and it is found that depending on the objectives of innovation, the results and costs taken into account, the effect on economic, scientific and technical, resource, social, environmental can be classified.The authors also consider the approach to the introduction of innovations in the enterprise in relation to the innovation load. There are three stages of innovative development of the enterprise.
Conclusions. The conclusion is made about the importance of keeping the stages in the process of introducing innovations at the enterprise. It was found that the introduction of innovations is influenced by both the external and internal environment of the enterprise. It was found that the goal of introducing innovations can be not only economic factors, but also other effects, such as social, economic and others.
Keywords: innovations; innovation implementation; management of innovation implementation.
- Tidd, J., Bessant, J. & Pavitt K. (2005). Managing Innovation : Integrating Technological, Market and Organizational Change (3rd ed.). John Wiley & Sons, New York [in English].
- Lindgren, M. (2012). 21st Century Management : Leaders hip and Innovation in the Thought Economy. Aspen Publishers [in English].
- Protsyk,S. & Kryvan, I.V. (2011). Innovations in enterprises: the essence and benefits of implementation. Problemy formuvannya ta rozvytku innovatsiynoyi infrastruktury : materialy mizhnar. nauk.-prakt. konf. 19–21 trav. 2011 r. : Lʹviv, 2011. S. 350–351 [in Ukrainian].
- Fetsovych, (2010). Analysis of the formation of an innovative strategy for enterprise development. Ukrainska nauka: mynule, suchasne, maibutnie, 14-15 [in Ukraine].
- Lieksin, I., Huk, O.V. (2016). Features of the formation of the strategy of innovative development of domestic enterprises. Aktualni problem ekonomiky ta upravlinnia: zbirnyk naukovykh prats molodykh vchenykh. Vyp. 10. [in Ukrainiane].
- Maital,, Seshadri, D.V.R. (2012). Innovation Management : Strategies, Concepts and Tools for Growth and Profit. Sage s Pvt [in English].
- Shumpeter, A. (1982). Economic Development Theory : A Study of Entrepreneurial Profit, Capital, and the Business Cycle ; per. s nem. M. : Prohress [in Russ].
- Editedby, J. Mothe, F. D. Springer. (2012). Knowledge Management in the Innovation Process. Science + BusinessMedia, LLC. 262 p. [in English].
- Chorna, V. & Hlukhova, S. V. (2012). Evaluation of the effectiveness of innovative activities of enterprises. Kharkiv: KhDUKhT [in Ukrainian].
- Datsii, I. (2004). Development of innovative activity in agro-industrial production of Ukraine. K. :Vyd-vo NNTs IAE [in Ukrainian].
- Khariv, S., Sobko P. S. (2003). Activation of innovative activity of industrial enterprises of the region. Ternopil: Ekonomichna dumka. [in Ukrainian].
- Fruhwald, C. (2012). Management von Innovation and Wachstum. Gabler Verlag [in English].
- Chorna, M. V., Hlukhova, S. V. (2012). Strategic directions of innovation activity. Ekonomichna stratehiia i perspektyvy rozvytku sfery torhivli ta posluh, 1(1), 210–216 [in Ukrainian].
Received: 18 September 2020
How to quote this article?
|Merkulov I., Guk O. (2020). Management of Innovation Implementation at the Enterprise. Modern Economics, 23(2020), 130-135. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31521/modecon.V23(2020)-21.|