Stavska Uliya, PhD (Economics), Associate Professor of the Department of International Management, hotel – restaurant business and tourism, Vinnitsa National Agrarian University, Vinnitsa, Ukraine
Marketing Means and their Influence on the Stabilization of Enterprise Economic Condition
Abstract. Introduction. The article deals to the definition of the marketing place in the economic environment of the enterprise. In the new economic conditions, the role of marketing as a strategic tool increases significantly, and the organization’s ability to respond to market challenges allows it to develop steadily.
Purpose. The main purposes of this article are the development of scientific, methodological and practical recommendations for the use of marketing tools and the improvement of management unstable systems.
Results. In this article the role of marketing is deter med, which is a source of information for the development of all functional strategies of the enterprise. The article defines the impact of marketing on economic indicators and on the efficiency of the enterprise. Marketing under conditions of instability must successfully meet two concepts: customer orientation and targeting a costly management approach. This approach will ensure the development and tracking of both market and internal indicators. Accordingly, the stabilization should be considered in terms of financial indicators and indicators of loyalty and customer satisfaction.
The peculiarity of marketing lies in the fact that its influence is mainly indirect, therefore it is necessary to trace the chain of indicators in the following sequence: marketing assets – marketing results – the cost of the firm. Marketing costs affect the growth of marketing assets. Their assessment is based on indicators of the relationship strength: brand awareness, brand attitude, perception of risk, level of trust and loyalty. Increasing the value of these relationships leads to an increase in the brand’s share in the market, which in turn helps to stabilize cash flows through a combination of price management, optimizing the costs of distribution, sales, promotion and loyalty channels. Under this approach, a chain of marketing actions begins with the construction of functional marketing strategies which lead to tactical marketing actions. At the strategic level, marketing tools help form the value of business; obtain additional revenues from its sale or management of its securities, as well as the sale of individual brands and business lines. In addition, marketing as a whole helps to save resources of business entities. This is manifested in the fact that the manufacturer, precisely knowing the features of his buyer, can turn it into a permanent and loyal counterparty, the breach of relations with which can cause the emergence of new costs on both sides. One of the simplest practical tools for assessing the impact of marketing on the strategic and economic activities of the organization is the impact of the chosen strategy on the magnitude of profitability – the model of PIMS (Profit impact of marketing strategy).
Conclusions. Therefore, the availability of such models and methods of assessing the impact of marketing on the economic result proves the ability of marketing tools to be drivers of the stabilization of economic systems. It is necessary to use current foreign experience in the field of studying the impact of marketing on financial indicators and adapt these approaches to the Ukrainian market. To clarify the approaches to the effectiveness and effectiveness of marketing in the conditions of instability of the external and internal environment, it is expedient to study the features of the manifestation of the management effectiveness at different stages of instability.
Keywords: marketing; profit; economic efficiency; enterprise; crisis management; market.
- Danjko, T. P. & Gholubev, M. P. (2011). Menedzhment y marketyngh, oryentyrovannыj na stoymostj uchebnyk. [Management and cost-oriented marketing tutorial]. Moscow: Yzdateljskyj Dom “YNFRA-M” [in Russ.].
- Lavlok, K. (2005). Marketyngh uslugh: personal, tekhnologhyy, strateghyy [Marketing services: personnel, technology, strategies]. Moscow: YD «Vyljjams» [in Russ.].
- Sheth, J. & Sisodia, R. (2002). Marketing productivity: Issues and Analysis. Journal of Business Research, 55 (5), 349-362.
- Kolotova, T. P. (1999). Jeffektivnost’ marketingovyh reshenij v sisteme predprinimatel’stva (Abstract of Ph.D. Thesis). 08.00.05. SPb [in Russ.].
- Gholubkov, E. P. (2001). Marketyngh: Slovarj-spravochnyk [Marketing: Reference Dictionary]. Moscow [in Russ.].
- Vereschahina, H. V. & Strupyns’ka, N. V. (2013). Determining the scope of expediency of using funds to ensure the effectiveness of marketing activities of industrial enterprises. Naukovyj visnyk NLTU Ukrainy, 14, 145-152 [in Ukrainian].
- Srivastava, R. (2007). Linking Marketing Metrics to Financial. Retrieved from http://www.zibs.com/techreports/Linking%20Marketing%20Metrics%20to%20Financial%20Performance.pdf.
- Rust, T., Ambler, T., Carpenter, G., Kumar, V. & Strivastava, R. (2004). Measuring marketing productivity: Current knowledge and future directions. Journal of Marketing, 68 (4), p. 76-89.
- Ivanochko, I. V. (2017). The features of the mechanism formation of management sales activity at enterprises. Retrieved from http://global-national.in.ua/archive/18-2017/41.pdf [in Ukrainian].
- Dojlj, P. (2001). Marketing, orientirovannyj na stoimost’ [Cost oriented marketing]. SPb: Pyter [in Russ.].
- Yghan, Dzh. (2008). Marketyngh vzaymootnoshenyj: Analyz marketynghovыkh strateghyj na osnove vzaymootnoshenyj [Analysis of marketing strategies based on relationships]. Moscow: Uniti [in Russ.].
- NGO Marketing. Retrieved from http://www.ngohandbook.org/index.php?title=NGO_Marketing.
- Chupyna, Ja. V. (2014). Marketyngh kak ynstrument konkurentosposobnosty orghanyzacyy, dejstvujushhej v uslovyjakh neopredelennosty. [Marketing as a tool for the competitiveness of an organization operating under uncertainty]. Moscow: Marketyngh y sovremennostj [in Russ.].
- Matiş, E. & Matiş, A. (2014). Sales Management Strategies Implemented by the International Financial Groups. Procedia Economics and Finance, 15, 1130-1137. https://doi.org/10.1016/S2212-5671(14)00567-X.
- Buzzell, R. D. & Gale, B. T. (2004). The PIMS program of Strategy Research: A retrospective Appraisal. Journal of Business Research, 57, 478-483.
Received: 10 January 2019
How to quote this article?
|Stavska, U. (2019). Marketing Means and their Influence on the Stabilization of Enterprise Economic Condition. Modern Economics, 13(2019), 227-232. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31521/modecon.V13(2019)-35.|