JEL Classification: C 61, G39, O 16
Solodukhin S., PhD, Associate Professor, Dean of the Institute of Economics and Management, Zaporizhzhia State Engineering Academy, Zaporizhzhia ,Ukraine
ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-4015-3349
Shaitanova E., postgraduate student of Economics and Information Technology, Zaporizhzhia State Engineering Academy, Zaporizhzhia, Ukraine
MODERN APPROACHES TO MODELING THE MANAGEMENT OF ENTERPRISE INVESTMENT RESOURCES
Introduction. In spite of the considerable scientific results obtained by Ukrainian and foreign scientists in the field of management of socio-economic processes and systems, many problems remain and they are related to the improvement of the principles and mechanisms of management of investment resources of the enterprise, which, in turn, is due to the lack of a single , universally recognized in the business world, an effective science-based approach to modeling the management of enterprise investment resources.
Purpose. The purpose of this study is to analyze modern approaches to modeling the management of enterprise investment resources to form a methodological basis that will absorb most of the benefits of well-known schools and approaches.
Results. The methodology of economics and mathematical modeling, which is the basis of the concept of forming an economic-mathematical model of management of investment resources of the enterprise, allows us to carry out an analysis of the processes of functioning of the investment activity of the enterprise, as well as to formalize the processes of optimization and planning of investment resources at the enterprise.
Conclusions. At the present stage of the theory and practice development of management, all preconditions for the further development of management systems of socio-economic systems were created by complicating their information structure, computerization, intellectualization (both their individual components and systems in general). The priority of scientific research in this area is the rational synthesis of the cybernetic approach with multi-agent, reflexive and other approaches to modeling the management of investment resources at the enterprise in order to combine modern computing power of information systems with the results of scientific and applied research in the field of economic systems management at all levels.
Keywords: investment project, decision making, cybernetic approach, reflexive models, behavioral economics.
- Lepa, N. N. Lepa, R. N. and Pushkar, A. I. (2005), Modelirovanie processov upravlenija razvitiem promyshlennyh predprijatij [Modeling of industrial development management processes], In-t ekonomiki prom-sti NAN Ukrainy, Doneck, Ukraine.
- Lepa, R. N. (2010), Refleksivnі procesi v ekonomіcі: koncepcії, modelі, prikladnі aspekti [Reflexive processes in economics: concepts, models, applied aspects], APEKS, Doneck, Ukraine.
- Maksishko, N. K. (2009), Modeljuvannja ekonomіki metodami diskretnoї nelіnіjnoї dinamіki [Modeling of economy by methods of discrete nonlinear dynamics], Polіgraf, Zaporіzhzhja, Ukraine.
- Sergєєva, L. N. Bakurova, A. V. Voroncov, V. V. and Zulfugarova, S. O. (2009), Modeljuvannja strukturi zhittєzdatnih socіalno-ekonomіchnih system [Simulation of the structure of viable socio-economic systems], KPU, Zaporіzhzhja, Ukraine.
- Velikoіvanenko, G. І. Dolіnskij L. B. and Strelchenko, І. І. (2016), Analіz, modeljuvannja ta upravlіnnja fіnansovimi іnvesticіjami [Analysis, modeling and management of financial investments], KNEU, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Dolіnskij, L. B. (2016), “Analysis of default statistics of Ukrainian banks in terms of credit ratings”, Bіznes Іnform, vol. 7, pp. 136–146.
- Chernjak, O. І. and Zaharchenko, P. V. (2016), Aktualnі problemi prognozuvannja povedіnki skladnih socіalno-ekonomіchnih system [Actual problems of predicting the behavior of complex socio-economic systems], Tkachuk, Berdjansk, Ukraine.
- Rudyk, N. B. (2004), Povedencheskie finansy ili mezhdu strahom i alchnostju [Behavioral finance or between fear and greed], Delo, Moscow, Russia.
- Novikov, D.A. and Chhartishvili, A.G. (2003), Refleksivnye igry [Reflexive games], SINTEG, Moscow, Russia.
- Lepa, R. N. (2006), Situacionnyj mehanizm podgotovki i prinjatija upravlencheskih reshenij na predprijatii: metodologija, modeli i metody [Situational mechanism of preparation and acceptance of managerial decisions at the enterprise: methodology, models and methods], OOO “Jugo-Vostok, Ltd”, Doneck, Ukraine.
- Primostka, A. O. (2015), “Agent-oriented modeling of investment activity of banks in the stock market”, Abstract of Ph.D. dissertation, Mathematical methods, models and information technologies in the economy, Kyiv National Economic University the name of Wadim Hutman, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Li, H. and Rosser, B. J. (2001), “Emergent volatility in asset markets with heterogeneous agents”, Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 3, pp. 171–180.
- Grjadovoj, D. I. and Kikot, V. J (2012), Socialnoe upravlenie. Teorija, metodologija, praktika [Social management. Theory, methodology, practice], Juniti-Dana, Moscow, Russia.
- Glushhevskij, V. V. (2016), Adaptivnі mehanіzmi v sistemah upravlіnnja pіdpriєmstvami: metodologіja і modelі [Adaptive mechanisms in enterprise management systems: methodology and models], KPU, Zaporіzhzhja, Ukraine.
- Chornous, G. O. (2014), Proaktivne upravlіnnja socіalno-ekonomіchnimi sistemami na osnovі іntelektualnogo analіzu danih: metodologіja і modelі [Proactive management of socio-economic systems on the basis of intellectual data analysis: methodology and models], Publishing and Printing Center “Kyiv University”, Kyiv, Ukraine.