|JEL Classification: А19, F01, H10, O34
Baryshevskaya I., PhD (Economics), Associate Professor of the Department of Finance, Banking and Insurance, Mykolayiv National Agrarian University, Mykolayiv, Ukraine
Palamarchuk V., Applicant of Higher Education, Accounting and Finance Faculty, Mykolayiv National Agrarian University, Ukraine
Khorenzhenko V., Applicant of Higher Education, Accounting and Finance Faculty, Mykolayiv National Agrarian University, Ukraine
Monitoring of the Development of Scientific Communication in Ukraine
Annotation. Introduction. In today’s rapidly evolving Internet, new opportunities are emerging for scientific communication among scientists around the world. The dissemination of scientific ideas in society through the media is a daily norm abroad. In Ukraine, the attitude of the research community towards the promotion of scientific research still raises many questions: it is rather wary. For the even development of Ukrainian science, scientists need to cover the results of their work to a wide audience, communicate with press services and journalists and disseminate their ideas in society. With the emergence of new more effective ways and forms of scientific communication through Internet resources and relevant platforms, the creation of new information and scientific technologies, there is a need for state support of scientific activities, communication in Ukraine and ensuring the appropriate level of copyright protection of these scientists, developers etc.
Purpose. The main purpose of the study is to monitor the state and trends of scientific communication in Ukraine in modern conditions and to develop recommendations for its further development.
Results. The analysis of development of scientific communication in Ukraine is carried out. The definition of the concept of scientific communication is indicated. The process of scientific communication is schematically presented. The most common classification of scientific communication is given. The significance of the created National Research Fund of Ukraine for scientists and science in general is noted. The dynamics of the number of employees involved in the implementation of research and development, who have the degree of Doctor of Science and Doctor of Philosophy. The analysis of the employees number by level of education is involved in the implementation of research and development.
Conclusions. We are convinced that the improvement of the support mechanism for Ukrainian science, scientists and scientists by the state will help to minimize the possible risks and dangers associated with copyright infringement and the decline of domestic science in general.
Keywords: scientific communication; communicant; communicator; recipient.
- The concept of development of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine for 2014-2023. National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 68.
- Kopaneva, V. (2017). Scientific communication: from open access to open science. Library science. Documentation. Informology. 2, 35-45.
- Litvinova, L. (2012). Scientific communication as a component of the science of public administration. Actual problems of public administration, 4, 26-30.
- Scientific communication as a component of professional activity. Retrieved from: https://studfile.net/preview/5740765/page:20/
- Scientific and innovative activity of Ukraine 2019 (2020): statistical collection. State Statistics Service of Ukraine, 100.
- National Research Fund of Ukraine: official website. Retrieved from: https://nrfu.org.ua/.
- Official site of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine. Retrieved from: http://www.minfin.gov.ua/
- Polyanichko, O. (2019). The essence of the concept of “scientific communication” by means of the English language. Scientific Bulletin of the International Humanities University. Ser .: Philology, 41, 2, 86–88.
- Statistical information from the official website of the State Statistics Service. Retrieved from: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua.
- Yaroshenko, T. (2006). Scientific communications of the XXI century: electronic resources for science and education of Ukraine. Bibl. Spring, 5, 17-22.
Received: 20 November 2020
How to quote this article?
|Baryshevskaya I., Palamarchuk V., Khorenzhenko V. (2020). Monitoring of the Development of Scientific Communication in Ukraine. Modern Economics, 24(2020), 33-38. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31521/modecon.V24(2020)-05.|