Soliar Victoriіa, PhD in Economics, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Economic Theory, Finance and Accounting, H. S. Skovoroda Kharkiv National Pedagogical University, Kharkiv, Ukraine
Parametric Model of Ecosystem of Educational Innovations in the Region
Abstract. Introduction. Modern development of advanced countries of world is determined by macroeconomic indicators of material and financial welfare, as well as strategic indicators – volumes and types of innovations. Impact of innovation policy on economic growth is absolute. Development of human potential, as main factor of innovation, depends on favourable innovation ecosystem for training, obtaining a profession, factor realization on labour market and self-realization, increasing productivity of factors of production, structural redistribution in most competitive industries.
Purpose. Determination of the criteria for the development of the ecosystem of innovation in education implies substantiation of its content, role, best practices and regional implementation possibilities.
Results. International experience of institutionalization and interaction practices of the ecosystem of innovation innovators has been analyzed (technology transfer departments, commercialization centres’, competencies, research and advice, etc.), its specifics and achievements at the national and regional levels are considered, attention is focused on mandatory parameters its construction. Modern approaches are considered in organization of the system of education and teaching methods, effective projects of interaction between representatives of academic communities, business structures and state, mandatory objects of educational infrastructure are defined. Institutionalization of educational ecosystem and transition to modern methods of interaction of its participants is characterized by an extensive functional and institutional system of innovations. It corresponds to reality task of modern labour market, when designer approach, ability to generate new ideas and turn them into business becomes dominant element in education and self-actualization of worker. Therefore, modern methods and approaches to organization of innovation training, its institutional support, integration of education and business are necessary.
Conclusions. It is necessary to create a database of information support and professional direction of the population, to develop a system of accounting, reporting, collection of static data for calculation of indicators in framework of a comprehensive assessment of state and development of modern ecosystem of education in the region (country), for example, the index of the innovation ecosystem of education. The sources of “investing in the future” are important to define clearly.
Keywords: human capital, ecosystem of innovation, informatization of education, technology transfer, index of innovation ecosystem.
- Global Innovation Index (2016). Retrieved from http://www.wipo.int/ edocs/pubdocs/en/ wipo_pub_gii_ 2016.pdf [in Ukrainian].
- The state of innovation activities and activities in the field of technology transfer in Ukraine (2017). Ukrainian Institute of Scientific and Technical Expertise and Information. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
- Dmitrenko, N. V. (2010). Interdisciplinarity in modern science: methodological aspects. Philosophical problems of the humanities, 19, 192-196 [in Ukrainian].
- Styopin, V. S. (1989). Scientific knowledge and values of technogenic civilization. Questions of philosophy, 10, 3-18 [in Russian].
- Ursul, A. A. & Ursul, T. A. (2007). Synergetic model of “sustainable” evolution: perspectives of science and education. Synergetic Paradigm. Synergetics of education, 431-449 [in Russian].
- Wessner, C. W. (2004). Entrepreneurship and the innovation ecosystem. Policy lessons from the United States. The Paperson Entrepreneurship. Growth and Public.
- Lundvall, B.-А., Björn, , Andersen, S. & Dalum, B. (2002). National systems of production, innovation and competence building. Research Policy, 31, 213-231.
- Malerba, F., Ed. (2004). Sectoral Systems of Innovation: Concepts, Issuesand Analysis of six Major Sectors in Europe. London: Cambridge Universitypress.
- Metcalfe, S. (1997). The Economic Foundations of Technology Policy: Equilibrium and Evolutionary Perspectives. NewYork: Oxford.
- Nelson, R. (1993). National Innovation Systems. A Comparative Analysis. NewYork: Oxford.
- Holichenko, O. G. (2010). National Innovation System. Moscow: MFTI [in Russian].
- Guzyr, V. V. (2007). The national innovation system as the basis of the quality of life economy (Ph.D. Thesis). Tomsk [in Russian].
- Dezhina, I. G. & Saltykov, B. G. (2005). The formation of the Russian national innovation system and the development of small business. Problems of forecasting, 2, 118-128 [in Russian].
- Ivanova, N. I. (2002). National Innovation Systems. Moscow: Science [in Russian].
- Bazhal, Y. M. Economic theory of technological change. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
- Galchinsky, A. S., Heyets, V. M., Kinakh, A. K. & Seminozhenko, V. P. (2002). Innovative strategy of Ukrainian reforms. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
- Lanovskaya, G.I. (2017). Innovative ecosystem: essence and principles. Economy and Society, 11, 257-262 [in Ukrainian].
- Geits, V. M. (2015). Innovative Ukraine 2020: National Report. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
- Schumpeter, J.A. (2008). Theory of Economic Development. Moscow: Directmedia Publishing [in Russian].
- Nezhyhorets, V. (2007). Innovative Infrastructure: Problems, Prospects, Solutions. Theory and practice of intellectual property, 7, 60-69 [in Ukrainian].
- Program of economic and social development of the Kharkiv region (2017). Retrieved from http://www.oblrada.kharkov.ua/ru/programa-oblasti-na-2017-rik/ [in Ukrainian].
- The New Educational Space of the Kharkiv Region for 2014 – 2018 (2013) Retrieved from http://www.oblrada.kharkov.ua/ua/ oblasna-programa-na-2014-2018-roki/ [in Ukrainian].
- Buturlakina, T. (2018). About the first university business incubator and prospects of the Youth entrepreneurial partnership YEP. Retrieved from http://mediacenter.uzhnu.edu.ua/ [in Ukrainian].
Received: 21 February 2019
How to quote this article?
|Soliar, V. (2019). Parametric Model of Ecosystem of Educational Innovations in the Region. Modern Economics, 13(2019), 219-226. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31521/modecon.V13(2019)-34.|