|JEL Classification: М20, О10
Kurepin Vyacheslav, Senior Lecturer, Professional Teaching Methods Department, Mykolayiv National Agrarian University, Mykolayiv, Ukraine
Gorbunova Karine, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Methods of Vocational Training, Mykolayiv National Agrarian University, Mykolayiv, Ukraine
Velikhovska Alla, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Methods of Vocational Training, Mykolayiv National Agrarian University, Mykolayiv, Ukraine
Priorities of Ecologically Oriented Economic Development of the Agricultural Sector
Abstract. The article considers the main factors of anthropogenic impact that affect the environment; a number of major environmental challenges in the agricultural sector that affect the stable economic growth of agricultural production are identified. It is established that the transformation processes in the life of society are contradictory in relation to the interaction of nature and society, significantly exacerbate the degrading changes in the environment. Violations of the technology of cultivation, storage and application of mineral fertilizers, their properties and chemical composition, imperfection of their use have led to increased negative impact on certain components of the biosphere, soil environment, the environment and man. Practice shows that intensive technologies for growing field crops increase the possibility of soil contamination with fertilizer residues, pesticides, herbicides and other toxicants. The presence of toxic substances in the soil is accompanied by their accumulation in surface and groundwater. This is one of the main environmental factors that affect the quality of products and soil quality. Ensuring environmental safety should be decided in the light of world experience, taking into account the specifics of the country’s geographical location, ensuring that the economic interests of agricultural producers are aligned with the environmental requirements of environmental protection. In view of this, the problem of increasing the efficiency of agricultural production through its greening, starting with the organization of the rational use of natural resources as the main means of production, becomes especially relevant. An important element of economic activity of agricultural enterprises is to take into account environmental factors in order to increase the economic efficiency of agricultural production and preserve ecosystems.
Keywords: environmental challenges; environmental threats; economic growth; innovative solutions; greening.
- Melnyk, I. O. (2014). Transformation of Ukraine’s environmental legislation under the influence of world trends. Efektyvna ekonomika, 12 [in Ukrainian].
- Kotikova, O. (2017). Sustainable Economic Development of Agricultural Land Use: Rating of Ukraine’s Regions. International Scientific-Practical Conference «Integration of business structures: strategies and technologies. Conference Proceedings, Part I, February 24. Tbilisi, Georgia: Baltija Publishing. P. 70-72.
- Bobrovska, N. V. (2017). Priorytety hlobalnoi ekolohichnoi polityky. International Scientific Conference Innovative Economy: Processes, Strategies, Technologies: Conference Proceedings, January 27, 2017. Kielce, Poland: Baltija Publishing. Part II. P. 61-64. Retrieved from : http://dspace.mnau.edu.ua/jspui/handle/123456789/3639 [in Ukrainian].
- Kotykova, O. I., Zaudalska, Yu. H. & Hlushchenko, V. Yu. (2016). Implementation of measures for protection and increase of soil fertility is agricultural enterprises. Global and national problems of economy, 9, 538-541 [in Ukrainian].
- Kurepin, V. M. & Ivanenko, V. S. (2019). Agrochemical maintenance and is influence on ecological status and environmental protection. Aktualni problemy zemlerobskoi haluzi ta shliakhy yikh vyrishennia : materialy Vseukrainskoi naukovo-praktychnoi konferentsii [Actual problems of theagricultural industry and waysof solvingth em] materialy Vseukrainskoi naukovo-praktychnoi konferentsii material softhe All-Ukrainian Scientific and Practical Conference]. Mykolayiv, 2019. Mykolayiv: MNAU, 92-94 [in Ukrainian].
- Vyshnevska, O. M. & Kostyrko, A. H. (2017). Financial potential of agricultural enterprises: theoretical and practical aspects : monograph. Mykolayiv: FOP Shvets V. M. Retrieved from http://dspace.mnau.edu.ua/jspui/handle/123456789/2560 [inUkrainian].
- Kurepin, V. M. & Ivanenko, V. S. A (2019). Mechanism for managing the environmental safety of business entitieson a marketing basis. Oblikovo-analitychne i finansove zabezpechennia diialnosti subiektiv hospodariuvannia: natsionalni, hlobalizatsiini, yevrointehratsiiniaspekty [material softhe IV International Scientificand Practical Internet Conference] materialy IV mizhnarodnoinaukovo-praktychnoiinternet-konferentsii. Mykolayiv: MNAU. Retrieved from http://dspace.mnau.edu.ua/jspui/handle/123456789/6411 [in Ukrainian].
- Melnyk, I. O. & Biletskyi, S. A. (2015). Prerequisites and prospects for environmentally friendlyagricultural production. Stratehichni determinanty stiikoho rozvytku APK Ukrainy. Uman: Vydavnycho-polihrafichnyit sentr «Vizavi». Retrieved from http://dspace.mnau.edu.ua/jspui/handle/123456789/1936 [in Ukrainian].
- Potryvaieva, N. V. &Shevchenko, I. V. (2015). Features of accounting of agricultural land resources and costs for their improvement. Innovatsiina ekonomika, 2(57). Retrieved from http://dspace.mnau.edu.ua/jspui/handle/123456789/3301 [in Ukrainian].
- Vyshnevska, O. M. & Bobrovska, N. V. (2013). Aneco-oriented approach to ensuring the sustainable development of thea gricultural sector. Ekonomist, 6. Retrieved from http://dspace.mnau.edu.ua/jspui/handle/123456789/1035 [in Ukrainian].
- Kozachenko, L. A. (2014). State and prospects of attracting investments to the regions of Ukraine. Problemy ta rozvytok ekonomichnykh system v umovakh hlobalno inestabilnosti [material sof the All-Ukrainiansci entific-practical conference with international participation] materialy vseukrainskoi naukovo-praktychnoi konferentsii z mizhnarodnoiu uchastiu. Mykolaiv : MMIRL VNZ «Universytet «Ukraina» [in Ukrainian].
- Klochan, V., Kostyrko, А. & Bobrovska, N. (2018). Substantiation of organizational and economic complex for increase of social responsibility of business in Ukraine. Technologya uditandproducti on reserves, 2,4(40), 12-19. Retrieved from http://dspace.mnau.edu.ua/jspui/handle/123456789/3580.
- Vyshnevska, O. M., Albeshchenko, O. S. & Bobrovska, N. V. Zemelno-resursnyi potentsial silskykh terytorii: teoretychni y praktychni aspekty. Retrieved from http://dspace.mnau.edu.ua/jspui/handle/123456789/5578 [in Ukrainian].
- Horbunova, K. M., Kurepin, V. M. & Yablunovska, K. O. (2018). Environmental psychology and psychopedagogy in the system of training of future teachers of agrarian industry. Rozvytok ukrainskoho sela – osnova ahrarnoi reformy v Ukraini [materialy prychornomorskoi rehionalnoi naukovo-praktychnoi konferentsii profesorsko-vykladatskoho skladu] materials of the Black Sea regional scientific-practical conference of the teaching staff. Retrieved from http://dspace.mnau.edu.ua/jspui/handle/123456789/3897 [in Ukrainian].
Received: 05 October 2020
How to quote this article?
|Kurepin V., Gorbunova K., Velikhovska A. (2020). Priorities of Ecologically Oriented Economic Development of the Agricultural Sector. Modern Economics, 23(2020), 80-88. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31521/modecon.V23(2020)-13.|