|JEL Classification: O38.
Zaychenko Volodymyr, Candidate of Sciences in Public Administration, Docent, Dean of the Economics and Management Faculty, Central Ukrainian National Technical University, Kropyvnitskyi, Ukraine
ORCID ID: 0000-0002-3648-2258
Priority Directions of the State Institutional Support Policy of the Ukraine’s Economy Technological Competitiveness Strengthening Improvement
Abstract. Introduction. The relevance of state policy aimed at improving the institutional support for the technological competitiveness of the Ukraine’s economy is substantiated. The purpose of the article is to substantiate the tasks and measures for improving institutional competitiveness of the Ukraine’s economy. Scientific novelty of the study consists in substantiation of the system of measures and means of improving the institutional environment of the technological competitiveness of Ukraine, whose elements are formed in the following areas: structure state policy, state policy measures and expected outcomes.
Purpose. The purpose of the article is to substantiate the tasks and measures for improving institutional competitiveness of the Ukraine’s economy.
Results. The practical significance of the results is recommendations in relation to improvement of legal framework and institutions, oriented to innovation and technological modernization in context of strengthening of the Ukrainian economy competitiveness. The principles of state policy of improvement of the technological competitiveness of the national economy are determined: technological process of state support, openness, freedom of scientific and technical creativity, support addresses and fair competition, rational balance, concentration of resources. The main principles of state policy for the formation of quality institutional provision of technological competitiveness of the national economy are determined. Institutional support for the technological competitiveness of the economy is set out characteristics.
Conclusions. Defined tasks of the state policy of improvement of the “institutes” and “institutions” of the institutional environment of the state policy to ensure technological competitiveness of economy, in particular, improvement of basic legislation Innovative and scientific-technological activity; formation of legislation on the development of infrastructure of scientific and technological activities, integrated systems, implementation of joint projects; improving the strategy system and programming the development of scientific and technological activities; elimination of administrative barriers to introduction of advanced technologies; formation of positive social attitude towards innovations and technologies; improvement of the system of organization and management of development of scientific and technological activity; the introduction of monitoring, control and forecasting instruments of technological development policy; creation of financial and resource support funds for scientific and technological activities; formation and effective use of personnel potential of scientific and technological activity; development of internal and external information and communication system.
Keywords: technological competitiveness of the economy; innovation and technological modernization; institutional support.
- Davymuka, S. A. & Fedulova, L. I. (2017). Creative sector of economy: experience and directions of development. Lviv : DU «Instytut rehionalʹnykh doslidzhenʹ imeni M. I. Dolishnʹoho NAN Ukrayiny» [in Ukrainian].
- Vasylʹtsiv, T. H., Shehlovych, A. M. & Vasylʹtsiv, V. V. (2017). Financial and economic instruments of stimulation of development of IT-sphere of Ukraine. Economic discourse, 4, 128-136 [in Ukrainian].
- Kozlovsʹkyy, I. V. Technological Competitiveness and its Importance for the Ukrainian Economy. Efektyvna ekonomika. URL : http://scholar.google.com.ua/scholar_url?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.irbis-nbuv.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
- Lisovsʹka, L. S. & Lushchak, N. S. (2010). Analysis of ways to increase technological competitiveness of Ukraine. Visnyk Natsionalʹnoho universytetu «Lʹvivsʹka politekhnika». Problemy ekonomiky ta upravlinnya, 683, 364-370 [in Ukrainian].
- Matyushenko, I. YU. (2016). Technological competitiveness of Ukraine in the conditions of a new industrial revolution and the development of convergent technologies. Problemy ekonomiky, 1, 108-120 [in Ukrainian].
- Muntiyan, V. I. (2009). Competitiveness of the national economy as the main criterion of economic security. Mekhanizm rehulyuvannya ekonomiky, 2, 158-174 [in Ukrainian].
- Pokryshka, D. S. (2006). Structural factors of Ukraine’s competitiveness strenthening. Stratehichni priorytety, 1, 102-110 [in Ukrainian].
- Fedulova, L. I. (2006). Technological development of the Ukrainian economy. Kyiv : IEP NANU [in Ukrainian].
- Orlyk, I. O., Vasylʹtsiv, T. G., Rudyk, S. A. (2016). Mechanisms and means of intensification of the innovative development of enterprises of retail trade. Bulletin of Khmelnytsky National University. Economic sciences, 1, 102-109 [in Ukrainian].
- Lupak, R. L. (2018). State policy of import substitution in the system of economic security of Ukraine: priorities and implementation tools. Lviv : NNVK «ATB» [in Ukrainian].
Received: 19 March 2020
How to quote this article?
|Zaychenko, V. (2020). Priority directions of the state institutional support policy of the Ukraine’s economy technological competitiveness strengthening improvement. Modern Economics, 20(2020), 119-123. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31521/modecon.V20(2020)-19.|