|JEL Classification: P24, P36
Samborska Oksana, PhD, Associate Professor of the Department of Administrative Management and Alternative Energy Sources, Vinnitsa national agrarian university, Vinnitsa, Ukraine
Social and Economic Indicators of Ukraine’s Development
Abstract. The current state of the economy with the deterioration of social results about transformational transformations due to the lack of a system for managing social dynamics in connection with the transition to innovative sources of socio-economic development, which in turn raises the issue of managing such changes. The economic development of the country concerns not only money, but also the increase of the general welfare of the population. The way to improve the better life and economic development of the country is possible taking into account the transformation processes, but achieving this involves solving a set of goals and objectives facing governments at all levels. Economic and social development of the regions of Ukraine today seeks to be better. The delimitation of regions is caused by the level of the average wage, as well as the total per capita income. The study of indicators of socio-economic development requires clear and precise actions on the part of the state and local self-government. The development of strategies for a certain period helps to improve the situation in the regions of Ukraine, but it is a temporary phenomenon that in some cases it is not a managed system. Today there is a problem of economic development, social protection of low-income groups and health care, people of retirement age and so on. All human and civil rights are equal and interrelated, and therefore they must be equally protected by the state. All human rights and civil rights must be protected by the state: man, his life and health, honor and dignity, inviolability and security – the highest social value; free development of personality is determined by the Constitution of Ukraine. The study outlines the relationship and interdependence of local budget revenues from subsidies and subventions of the state budget, economic activity of the population, as well as the unemployment rate is an important indicator of the general state of the economy.
Keywords: economics; wages; gross domestic product; budget.
- Popovych, O., Didenko, N. (2016). Interpretation of the economic essence of the category “income”. Economy and society, 7, 975-978.
- Pronko L., Kolesnik, T. Samborska, Activities of united territorial communities as a body of local government in the conditions of power decentralization in Ukraine. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, 4(2), 184-190.
- Samborska,, Kolesnik, T. (2019). Assessment of the current state and directions of development of united territorial communities in the conditions of decentralization. Economics of agro-industrial complex, 11.
- Samborska, (2020). Economic analysis for forecasting and prospective planning of economic processes of local self-government. The scientific heritage, 7 (46), 21-28.
- Samborska, (2019). Human capital as a factor of economic growth of Ukraine. Economics of agro-industrial complex. International research and production journal, 6, 64-72.
- Samborska, (2018). Strategy of Government of Mаnаgаment State Land: Foreign Experience. Multidisciplinary Scientific Journal, 3, 15-19.
- Yatsun, O. (2014). Liudskyi kapital yak chynnyk ekonomichnoho zrostannia [Human capital as a factor of economic growth]. Visnyk Akademii pratsi i sotsialnykh vidnosyn Federatsii profspilok Ukrainy, 2, 95-100 [in Ukrainian].
- URL: https://decentralization.gov.ua/news/12362.
Received: 09 October 2020
How to quote this article?
|Samborska O. (2020). Social and Economic Indicators of Ukraines Development. Modern Economics, 23(2020), 180-186. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31521/modecon.V23(2020)-29.|