JEL Classification: L 19; L 69; М 13; М 31
Prokopenko N., Doctor of economics, Head of finance and banking department, European University, Kyiv, Ukraine
Kovalenko O., Candidate of economic sciences, assistant professor of marketing Department, National Aviation University, Kyiv, Ukraine
STRUCTURAL-FUNCTIONAL DIAGNOSTICS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT EFFICIENCY LEVEL AND IMPLEMENTATION OF MARKET INNOVATIONS IN THE CONTEXT OF THE MARKET STRATEGY OF THE AIRCRAFT INDUSTRY ENTERPRISES INNOVATION DEVELOPMENT
The necessity of forming a qualitatively new complex methodology for assessing the efficiency of development and implementation of market aviation innovations of aviation industry enterprises is proved. The structural-functional diagnostics for the assessment of the level of development effectiveness and the implementation of market aviation innovations in the formation of the marketing strategy for innovative activities of aviation enterprises, taking into account internal and external indicators, is proposed. The proposed method is based on the observance of the criteria and principles of integrated ensuring the effectiveness of development and the implementation of market innovations by business entities, also on the depth analysis of the external and internal environment that provides a certain level of development and implementation of innovations in the formation of a marketing strategy for innovative development of the subject and gives the opportunity to exercise control the final result for the main functional areas with the participation of a number of indicators. The estimation of quality of marketing and innovative processes development for the leading enterprises of aviation branch in Ukraine is carried out. It is revealed the reasons for the low quality of the implementation of the marketing strategy for innovative development of the enterprises under investigation, which are inadequate and irrational use of scientific, technical, innovative and marketing potential by most enterprises. It is proved that the overwhelming majority of aviation industry enterprises do not use marketing tools of innovative development in their activity. Further scientific research has been noted, which will be aimed at developing the concept of a marketing strategy for the innovative development of aviation enterprises in Ukraine on the basis of public-private partnership.
Keywords: marketing strategy, aviation industry enterprises, innovative development, innovative activity, marketing innovations.
- Prokopenko, S. and Vyklyuk, M. I. (2012), Rehuliuvannia innovatsijnoi diial’nosti pidpryiemstv transportnoho mashynobuduvannia [Regulation of innovative activity of enterprises of transport machine building], Liha-pres, L’viv, Ukraine.
- Hryhor, A. V. (2005), “Study of tool marketing strategies”, Aktual‘ni problemy ekonomiky, 1, pp. 47–52.
- Kaparulina, I.M. (2013), “Enterprise development: concept and technology of research”, [Online], available at: http://pidruchniki.com/2015060964960/ekonomika/rozvitok_pidpriyemstva/ (Accessed 4 Aug 2017).
- Kotler,F. P. (2006), Marketing Management, Pyter, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia.
- Norton, D. and Kaplan, R. (2010), Sbalansyrovannaia systema pokazatelej. Ot stratehyy k dejstvyiu [Balanced indicator system. From strategy to action], Olympus Business, Moscow, Russia.
- Stradzes Rule, Wikipedia article [Online], available at: http://pidruchniki.com/2015060964960/ekonomika/rozvitok_pidpriyemstva/https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki (Accessed 5 Aug 2017).