JEL Classification: Е 20, Е 44.
Kovalova O., Candidate of Economic Sciences, National Scientific Centre “Institute of Agrarian Economy”, Kiеv, Ukraine
STRUCTURAL POLICY AS A MECHANISM FOR THE TRANSFORMATION OF THE ECONOMY
The article deals with the theoretical and methodological principles of determining the essence and significance of structural policy as a mechanism for the implementation of economic transformations. The content of the term “structural policy” in relation to such important aspects of the economic system as the organizational and economic environment, the institutional environment of structural policy is characterized. The scientific positions, which characterize the definition of structural policy as a mechanism for providing transformations in the economic system of the market, realization of the economic course of the state, are presented.
The evolution of theoretical foundations of structural policy and its interrelation with the processes of development of productive forces and industrial relations are analyzed. In this context, the general role of transformations as a factor of motion for a new quality is defined. The aspects of evolution of the understanding of the role of structural policy by representatives of various economic schools, from A. Smith to contemporaries, are covered. The structural scheme of interconnections in the framework of realization of structural policy is offered. The scientific substantiation of the differences of the relationship between the notions of “structural policy” and “structural transformations” is formulated.
Keywords: structural policy, structural transformations, economy, economic system, productive forces, industrial relations.
- Hrazhevska, N. I. (2007), “Reflection of transformation processes in system of socio-economic dynamics categories”, Ekonomichna teoriia, vol. 4, pp. 19-29.
- Bodrov, V. H. (2002), Transformatsiia ekonomichnykh system: kontseptsii, modeli, mekhanizmy rehuliuvannia ta upravlinnia [Transformation of economic systems: concepts, models, mechanisms of regulation and management], UADU, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Heiets, V. M. (2005), “Institutional transformations and social development”, Ekonomika i prohnozuvannia, vol. 2, pp. 9-36.
- Shynkaruk, L. V. (Ed.) (2011), Strukturni zminy ta ekonomichnyi rozvytok Ukrainy [Structural changes and economic development of Ukraine], VPTS «Ekspres», Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Lupenko, Yu. O. (2007), “System transformations of the agrarian sector of economy”, vol. 5, pp. 49-51.
- Lopatynskyi, Yu. M. (2006), Transformatsiia ahrarnoho sektoru: instytutsionalni zasady: monohrafiia [Transformation of the agrarian sector: institutional foundations: monograph], Ruta, Chernivtsi, Ukraine.
- Chukhno, A. A. (2012), “Modernization of the economy and economic theory” Ekonomika Ukrainy, vol. 10, pp. 24-33.
- Kyryliuk, Ye. M. and Proshchalykina, A. M. (2011), “Research methodology of studying of the transformation processes of economic systems in modern theories”, Mekhanizm rehuliuvannia ekonomiky, vol. 4, pp. 172-179.
- Smit, A. A. (2016), Issledovanie o prirode i prichinah bogatstva narodov [Study on nature and causes of the wealth of peoples], Eksmo, Moscow, Russia.
- Rikardo, D. (2000), Nachala politicheskoy ekonomii [Beginnings of political economy], EKSMO-PRESS, Moscow, Russia.
- Kene, F. (1990), Obranі ekonomіchnі dobutky [Selected economic results], Sotsekgiz, Moscow, Russia.
- Marks, K. and Engels, F., Ekonomiko-filosofskie rukopisi [Economic and philosophic manuscripts], 2nd ed, Sochi, Russia, pp. 41-174.
- Keyns, Dzh. M. (2007), Obshchaya teoriya zanyatosti, protsenta i deneg. Izbrannoe [General theory of employment, interest and money. Favorites], Eksmo, Moscow, Russia.
- Rostou, U. U. (1973), Politika i podem rosta [Policy and growth], Progress, Moscow, Russia.
- Khayek, F. (2005), Doroga k rabstvu [Road to slavery], Novoe izdatelstvo, Moscow, Russia.
- Toffler, E. (2003), Metamorfozy vlasti [Metamorphosis of power], OOO “Izdatelstvo AST”, Moscow, Russia.
- Shumpeter, I. A. (1982), Teoriya ekonomicheskogo razvitiya [Theory of economic development], Finansy i statistika, Moscow, Russia.
- Stiglits, Dzh. (2003), Globalizatsiya: trevozhnye tendentsii [Globalization: disturbing trends], Mysl, Moscow, Russia.
- Druker, P. F. (2004), Entsiklopediya menedzhmenta [Encyclopedia of management], Izdatelskiy dom “Vilyams”, Moscow, Russia.
- Bell, D. (2004), Gryadushchee postindustrialnoe obshchestvo. Opyt sotsialnogo prognozirovaniya [The future postindustrial society. Experience of social forecasting], 2nd ed, Academia, Moscow, Russia.
- Humeniuk, A. M. (2014), Bezpeka strukturno-instytutsionalnoi transformatsii ekonomiky rehionu: teoretychni osnovy ta prykladni aspekty: monohrafiia [Security of structural and institutional transformation of the region’s economy: theoretical foundations and applied aspects: monograph], NISD, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Yerokhin, S. A. (2002), Strukturna transformatsiia natsionalnoi ekonomiky (teoretyko-metodolohichnyi aspekt) [Structural transformation of the national economy (theoretical and methodological aspect)], Vydavnytstvo “Svit znan”, Kyiv, Ukraine.