Demchenko О. G., Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Economic Theory, Kherson State University, Kherson, Ukraine
MODERN PECULIARITIES OF ADMINISTRATION OF ENTERPRISE ACTIVITY: CREDIT AND FINANCIAL FACTORS
The article substantiates the role of Finance business structures and financial relationships of a market economy with public finances. Discusses the importance of Finance to small businesses, for the formation of the Finance of the state. Studied the principles of Finance to small businesses. Defined, depending on the organizational-legal forms of business, sources of formation of resources of small business, including: equity contributions, equity capital, income from the associations, and the like. Specified share of the cost of fixed production assets of small enterprises in total value of fixed assets in modern conditions. The essence of the concept of financial resources of business entities in as cash income and revenues at the disposal of business entities and intended for financial commitments, the implementation costs of expanded reproduction and economic incentives. One of the priorities of state policy is the development and further improvement of mechanisms to facilitate the effective formation and use of Finance for small businesses.
Key words: market economy, business, finance business structures, finances small business organizations.
JEL classification: E 42; E 50.
- Bandyra, O. M., Korobov, M. Ya., Orlov, P. I. and Petrova, K. Ya. (2012), Finansova diial’nist’ pidpryiemstva [The financial activity of the enterprise], Lybid, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Siatkowski, I. V. (2003), Finansy pidpryiemstv [Finance companies], Condor, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Mets, V. O. (2009), Ekonomichnyj analiz finansovykh rezul’tativ ta finansovoho stanu pidpryiemstva [Economic analysis of the financial results and financial condition of the company], Vyscha shkola, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Buchs, N. V. (2015), “Financial sustainability of enterprises as a prerequisite for their effective functioning and development”, Ekonomika ta derzhava, vol. 6, pp. 27-31.
- Zhuravleva, Yu. (2005), “Classification of external influences and solvency of the enterprise”, Visnyk KNTEU, vol. 4, pp.60-68.
- Bondareva, A. (2010), “Quantitative and qualitative assessment of company’s liquidity”, Aktualni problemy ekonomiky, vol. 11, pp. 50-56.
- Mizak, A. V. (2013), “Liquidity as an element of the financial management activities of the company”, Finansy Ukrainy, vol. 10, pp. 62-66.
- Fedorenko, V. G., Prohoda, S. V. and Chepinoga, V. I. (2009), “Indicators of financial stability and usage of the company’s capital”, Fondovyj rynok, vol. 19, pp. 18-22.
- Pahomov, A. P. (2012), “Some methods of evaluation of financial-economic condition of the enterprise”, Ekonomyka y matematycheskye metody, vol. 1, pp. 57-66.
- Gigir, A. A. (2015), “Principles and methodological basis for economic enterprise development”, Agrosvit, vol. 20, pp. 46-52.
- Mnix, E. and Bilenka, N. (2008), “Assessment of the financial condition of the enterprise in the conditions of application of methods of statistical point of expertise”, Bukhhalterskyj oblik i audit, vol. 2, pp. 27-31.
- Kiselev, A. P. (2010), Teoryia y praktyka sovremennoho byznesa [Theory and practice of modern business], LIBRA, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Kozatskiy, V. P. (2012), “Separate the issues of growth of incomes of the state and enterprises”, Aktualni problemy ekonomiky, vol. 11, pp. 50-56.
- Vasylyk, A. D. (2009), Derzhavni finansy Ukrainy [Public Finance of Ukraine], Vyscha shkola, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Korobov, M. Ya. (2011), Finansy promyslovoho pidpryiemstva [Finance industrial enterprises], Lybid, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- The official site of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine, available at: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/ (Accessed 23 March 2017).