Lokhman N .V., PhD (Economics), Associate Professor of the Department of Economics and Business, Donetsk National University of Economics and Trade named after Mikhail Tugan-Baranovsky, Kryvyi Rih, Ukraine
Syncretism of the Formation and Use of Innovation Potential
Abstract. Introduction. Formation and use of potential serves as a form of personification of the achieved level of productive forces and their potential for further growth; for developed countries, the syncretism of the formation and use of the potential of the country characterizes the degree of its development.
Purpose. The purpose of the article is to develop a mechanism for the formation of innovative potential and to determine the boundary guidelines for the use of innovative potential.
Results. The determining condition for the formation of innovation potential is the ability, willingness and ability of the economic system to innovate transformations. The mechanism of formation of innovative potential is based on the indicators that characterize the internal and external subsystem. The elements of the mechanism of formation of innovation potential include objects, subjects, tasks and properties. Formation of innovative potential of the company acts as a continuous and dynamic process, which builds new opportunities and organizational functions of stable development and reproduction in the future in accordance with the strategic tasks of the system.
The use of innovative potential consists in the formation, substantiation and implementation of cost-effective innovation projects. This process is based on the following main elements: purpose, principles, barriers, results. The effectiveness of the results of the use of innovation potential is determined by the achievement of the tasks. Therefore, the mandatory step of using innovative potential should be its evaluation, which is based on the compliance of the obtained indicators of the use of innovative potential with the objectives of innovation transformation.
Conclusions. The formation and use of the innovation potential of any economic system is a complex syncretic process that has certain stages, directions, elements, boundary guidelines and is aimed at the effective implementation of innovative projects for the proper development of the system itself. Prospects for further research in this direction should be the specification of the formation and use of innovative potential at different levels of economic systems.
Keywords: innovation potential; mechanism of formation; use; result; innovation project.
- Kuz’min, S. A. (2016). Study assessing the innovative development of the world. Teorija i praktika sovremennoj nauki, 8(14) Retrieved from http:// www.modern-j.ru [in Russ.].
- Ivanov, S. V. (2004). Methodological approaches to determining the essence of the investment potential. Jekonomika: problemy teorii i praktiki, 95, 96-99 [in Russ.].
- Matrosova, V. O. & Matrosov, O. D. (2011). It’s a pleasure to innovate in the field of innovation and innovation. Visnyk Natsional’noho tekhnichnoho universytetu “KhPI”. Tekhnichnyj prohres i efektyvnist’ vyrobnytstva, 26, 80-86 [in Ukr.].
- Matvejkyn, V. H., Dvoretskyj, S. Y., Myn’ko, L. V., Tarov, V. P., Chajnykova, L. N. & Letunova, O. Y. (2007). Ynnovatsyonnyj potentsyal: sovremennoe sostoianye y perspektyvy razvytyia. Moscow: «Yzdatel’stvo Mashynostroenye-1» [in Russ.].
- Dovbenko, V. I. & Mel’nyk, V. M. (2010). Potentsial i rozvytok pidpryiemstva. L’viv: Vyd-vo Nats. un-tu “L’vivs’ka politekhnika” [in Ukr.].
- Hryshova, I. Yu. & Hnat’ieva, T. M. (2013). Approaches to the formation of innovative potential of food industry enterprises. Innovatsijna ekonomika. Vseukrains’kyj naukovo-vyrobnychyj zhurnal, 1 (39), 15-18 [in Ukr.].
- Zhnakina, E. H. (2013). The mechanism of state support for the formation of innovative potential of countries. Problemy y perspektyvy razvytyia sotrudnychestva mezhdu stranamy iuho-vostochnoj Evropy v ramkakh Chernomorskoho ekonomycheskoho sotrudnychestva, 165-169 [in Ukr.].
- Zaval’niuk, V. V. (2014). Factors and principles of formation of innovative potential of mechanical engineering enterprises. Naukovyj ohliad, 9, 10. Retrieved from https://naukajournal.org/index.php/naukajournal/article/view/351 [in Ukr.].
- Popel’, S. A. (2015). Construction of a three-level mechanism for the formation of the innovative potential of an industrial enterprise. Naukovi pratsi Kirovohrads’koho natsional’noho tekhnichnoho universytetu. Ekonomichni nauky, 27, 347-353 [in Ukr.].
- Radzyvylo, I. V. (2012). Mechanism of formation of innovative potential of industrial enterprise: structuring and identification of elements. Efektyvna ekonomika, 7. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/efek_2012_7_50 [in Ukr.].
- Vykarchuk, O. I. (2009). Innovation potential: the basis of development of enterprise development strategy. Visnyk Natsional’noho tekhnichnoho universytetu «Kharkivs’kyj politekhnichnyj instytut». Tematychnyj vypusk: Tekhnichnyj prohres i efektyvnist’ vyrobnytstva. Retrieved from http://eprints.zu.edu.ua/id/eprint/7755 [in Ukr.].
- Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (2002). About innovation activity (Act No. 36). Holos Ukrainy, 144,10-15 [in Ukr.].
- Fil’bert, L. V. (2007). Assessment of the innovative potential of enterprises. Jekonomika regiona, 12. Retrieved from http://www.inforeg.ru [in Ukr.].
- Vasyl’chak, S. V. (2009). Realization of innovative potential of enterprises. Naukovyj visnyk NLTU Ukrainy, 19, 158-163 [in Ukr.].
- Fomchenkova, L. V. (2007). Formation and implementation of the innovative potential of an industrial enterprise. Kreativnaja jekonomika, 11, 57-62 [in Russ.].
- Olenets’, A. H. (2008). Formation and evaluation of Ukraine’s innovation potential. Aktual’ni problemy rozvytku ekonomiky rehionu, 4, 1 [in Ukr.].
- Karpenko, A. V. (2012). Formation of innovative potential of the region. Teoretychni i praktychni aspekty ekonomiky ta intelektual’noi vlasnosti, 1, 42-46 [in Ukr.].
Received: 12 March 2019
How to quote this article?
|Lokhman N.V. (2019). Syncretism of the Formation and Use of Innovation Potential. Modern Economics, 14(2019), 142-146. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31521/modecon.V14(2019)-23.|