|JEL Classification: М12.
Kovalenko A., Postgraduate Student of the Department of Management and Economic Security, Bohdan Khmelnytsky National University of Cherkasy, Cherkasy, Ukraine
Grynenko V., student, Bohdan Khmelnytsky National University of Cherkasy, Cherkasy, Ukraine
Personnel Policy as Effective Tool for Security-Oriented Personnel Management of the Organization
Annotation. Introduction. In modern business conditions to increase the efficiency of human resources of the organization it is necessary to use a variety of tools. The basis of effective management of human resources of the organization is a system of personnel policy. With the rational use of available human resources, the time of implementation of the main strategy of the organization is significantly reduced.
Purpose. The aim of the article is to determine personnel policy as effective tool for personnel management of the organization.
Results. Personnel policy from the point of view of its formation is considered. The main problems of functioning and implementation of personnel policy of the organization are revealed. The role and place of personnel policy in the process of strategic personnel management are determined. The growth of the value of the employee, who acquires new forms of manifestation for the owner and head of the organization, is proved. The main content and goals of the personnel policy of the organization are substantiated, taking into account the strategy of its development, aimed at achieving not only economic but also social effect.
Conclusions. Personnel policy plays a key role in building an effective management system for a security-oriented enterprise. An effective personnel policy should be implemented in stages, taking into account the risks and strategy of the organization. Given the growing value of the employee, it is necessary to build a progressively growing system of employee motivation, provided by personnel policy. Since the competitiveness of the enterprise depends on the tools of personnel policy, it is necessary to determine the operational and strategic goals of the organization as a whole, defining specific goals for each employee. Only if the right personnel policy is built, it is possible to build an effective management system for a security-oriented organization.
Keywords: personnel policy, personnel management, enterprise strategy, management tools, human resources.
- Bylieva, D., Lobatyuk, V., Nam, T. (2019). Serious Games as innovative tools in HR-policy. IOP Conference Seriies: Earth and Environmental Science, 10, 156-161.
- Vesnin, V. R. (2001). Prakticheskiy menedzhment personala : posobie po kadrovoy rabote. Moscow : Yurist [in Russ.].
- Vinogradskiy, M. D. (2009). Upravlіnnya personalom : navch. posіb. (2nd ed). Kyiv : Tsentr uchbovoуi literaturi [in Ukrainian].
- Hrishnova, O. A (2004). Liudskyi kapital. Kyiv : Znannia [in Ukrainian]
- Egorshin, A. P. (2007). Upravlenie personalom : uchebnik dlya vuzov (6th ed). Novgorod : NIMB [in Russ.].
- Zanora, V. O. (2016). Upravlinnya kadrovim potencialom pidpriemstva : praktichni aspekti vidbory pracivnykiv. Inegrovsni biznes-strukturi : modeli, procesi, technologii. 11, 110-112 [in Ukrainian].
- Zachosova, N. V. (2011). Kadrovyi management u systemi economichnoi ta finansovoi bezpeki kommerciynogo banky. Sychasna economyka. 5, 14-25 [in Ukrainian].
- Lukicheva, L. I. (2008). Upravlenie personalom : ucheb. posobie (4th ed). Moscow : Omega-L [in Russ.].
- Maamari, Bassem & Alameh, Kayan (2016). Talent management moderating the relationship between recruitment for the highly skilled and HR Policies. Contemporary Management Research, 12, 107-113.
- Komarova, E. I. (2001). Menedzhment sotsialnoy rabotyi : ucheb. posobie dlya stud. vyissh. ucheb. Zavedeniy. Moscow : VLADOS [in Russ.].
- Ostapenko, Yu. M. Ekonomika truda : ucheb. posobie (2nd ed). Moscow : INFRA-M [in Russ.].
- Slinkov, V. N. (2007) Personal i ego menedzhment : prakt. Rekomendatsii. Kyiv : Dakor : KNT [in Ukrainian].
- Sudakov, V.I. (2014). Labor as a socially integrative process and technological way of organizing standardized employment. Actual problems of sociology, psychology, pedagogy, 3, 14-21 [in Ukrainian].
- Fedulova, L. I. (2004). Menedzhment orhanizatsii. Kyiv : Lybid [in Ukrainian].
- Hramov, V. O. (2001) Osnovi upravlіnnya personalom : navch.-metod. posіb. Kyiv : MIzhregIon. akad. upr. personalom [in Ukrainian]
Received: 18 November 2020
How to quote this article?
|Kovalenko A., Grynenko V. (2020). The Essence and Architectonics of the Fiscal Space of the State. Modern Economics, 24(2020), 75-80. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31521/modecon.V24(2020)-12.|