JEL Classification: Q 10, Q 18, R 10
Lazarieva O., Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor, Associate Professor Department of management the landed resources, Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University, Mykolayiv, Ukraine
THE NEWEST VECTORS OF DEVELOPMENT AGRICULTURAL LAND-TENURE IN TERMS OF DECENTRALIZATION
Introduction. Unsatisfactory state of decision of socio-economic and ecological problems in the countryside negatively affect economic and ecological development of territorial communities. That is why a necessity is creations of soil for forming of effective development of rural territories, development of favorable business environment in the countryside.
Purpose. The article aims to research the progress of land-tenure in conditions of decentralization of power and its basic reference-points.
Results. In article exposed innovation reference-points of development of agricultural land-tenure in the terms of decentralization. The lighted up scientific approaches are in relations to interpretation of term «decentralization». The brought reasons of inhibition social-ecological-economical development and imperfection of relation in context «center-regions». It is marked that further development of land-tenures of market must be accompanied by forming of economic associations. Reference-points, that must be taken into account in the conditions of decentralization of power and promote the ecologizations of organization of enter promote are presented. Measures that are necessary to be carried out in the conditions of decentralization are presented. The indicated reference-points of forming of innovative politics of land-tenure are in the conditions of decentralization.
Conclusions. Innovative principles of forming of agricultural land-tenure the conditions of decentralization may be based on the basis of ecologization of production and ecologization of organization of enterprise.
When the role of local self-government will increase, then his responsibility will rise before territorial organs for the observance of social standards of every citizen, stimulations of innovative model of development.
The results of the article could be used by agricultural organizations, subjects of agricultural management for substantiation of territorial development programs, local authorities and other agricultural subjects.
Keywords: agricultural land-tenure, decentralization, territorial society, development of rural territories, ecologization of productions of production, ecologization of organization of enterprise.
- Tretyak, N. M. (2015), “Actual problems of land resources management and land use and ways of overcoming them in conditions of decentralization of power”, Zemlevporyadnyy visnyk, vol. 9. pp. 36-40.
- Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine (2014), “On Approval of the Action Plan for Implementation of the Concept of Reforming Local Self-Government and Territorial Organization of Power in Ukraine”, available at: minfin.gov.ua (Accessed 15 October 2017).
- Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine (2014), “Strategy for the development of the agrarian sector up to 2020”, available at: www.zakon.rada.gov.uapls webproc34id.rtf (Accessed 15 October 2017).
- Velikiy tlumachny slovnyk suchasnoy ukrainskoj movy [Online], available at: http://www.lingvo.ua/uk/ (Accessed 15 October 2017).
- Brokgaus, F. A. and Efron, I. A. Enciklopedychnyy slovnic samovryaduvannya [Online], available at: http://www.dic.academic.ru/brokgauz (Accessed 15 October 2017).
- Deyneco, L. and Romanuk, І. “Decentralization as a factor of development of local self-government” [Online], available at: http://www.dridu.dp.ua (Accessed 15 October 2017).
- Gorlachuk, V. V. (2010), “Decentralization as a factor of development of local self-government”, Naukovy prachy, vol. 133, no. 120, pp. 110-115.
- Sohnych, A. Y. (2008), “Use of gaming models in land use tasks”, Naukovyy visnik LNUVMBT imeny S.Z. Rguzkogo, vol. 10, no 3 (38), pp. 385-388.
- Dorosh, O. S. (2015), “Organizational and institutional support of territorial planning of land use of rural territories”, Economist, vol. 8, pp. 32-35.
- Martyn, A. G. (2015), “Decentralization of power in Ukraine: land management aspect”, Zemlevporyadnyy visnyk, vol. 4, pp. 20-25.