|JEL Classification: L10, L15, L19
Pomaz Oleksandr, PhD in Economics, Associate Professor, Poltava State Agrarian Academy, Poltava, Ukraine
Voronko-Nevidnycha Tetiana, PhD in Economics, Associate Professor, Poltava State Agrarian Academy, Poltava, Ukraine
Dereza Vladuslav, student, Poltava State Agrarian Academy, Poltava, Ukraine
Mykhailyk Artem, student, Poltava State Agrarian Academy, Poltava, Ukraine
The Peculiarities of Modern Methods of Marketing Communication Policy Application by Enterprises
Annotation. Introduction. The article deals with current issues related to the application of modern methods of marketing communication policy at enterprises, and with the research of different scientists’ approaches in defining this concept.
Results. It has been proved that modern enterprises, regardless of their field of activity, require the establishment of long-term mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers, intermediaries, partners and, most importantly, with customers, therefore there is an urgent need for effective communication policy. The problems of forming marketing communications of domestic enterprises have been highlighted. It has been determined that the effective application of the communication policy of business entities becomes more important due to the increasing level of competition, the spread of globalization processes in the modern world, the impact of the pandemic, etc. As a result, communications are becoming almost the main driver of business growth. The main tasks of the marketing communications system and their functions have been described. The relevance of both traditional and new methods of using marketing communication tools has been proved. In particular, among modern methods of marketing communication policy, which have found application in the business practices of the leading companies, are specified: Internet marketing, event marketing; holistic (comprehensive, integrated) marketing; story-telling (technology to create a story and transmit the necessary information by using it); tryvertising (the consumer can first try a product and then buy it) sensitive marketing; identification marketing (based on the features of the brand), input or involving marketing (sending out content useful to the target audience through a blog or e-mail); impact marketing, etc. The need to develop marketing communications management was noted.
Conclusions. It has been substantiated that enterprises need to constantly respond to the existing customer expectations that are a dominant factor in the success of the products (works, services) sale by effectively applying the marketing communications system.
Keywords: communication; marketing communication; agrarian enterprise; promotion; communication policy.
- Blyznjuk, S. V. (2009). Marketing in Ukraine: problems of formation and development. (2nd , rev.). Kyiv: Polytechnic Publishing House. [in Ukrainian].
- Varaksina, O. V., Voronjko-Nevidnycha, T. V., Barabash, K. G. (2020). Features of application of marketing communications by agrarian enterprises. Skhidna Jevropa: ekonomika, biznes ta upravlinnja, 2 (25), 166-172 [in Ukrainian].
- Vlasjuk, N. (2020). Trends in social networks for 2020 and beyond. Retrieved from: https://marketer.ua/ua/social-media-trends-for-2020-and-beyond/ [in Ukrainian].
- Garkavenko, S. S. (2002). Marketing. Kyiv: Libra [in Ukrainian].
- Kotler, F. (2007). Fundamentals of Marketing. Moscow: William Publishing House [in Russian].
- Kudyrko, L. P, Nikolayets, O. Y. (2020). Modernization of marketing communications of companies in the conditions of development of global information society. Ekonomichnyj prostir, 156, 52-58 [in Ukrainian].
- Ilyashenko, S. M. (2008) Marketing innovations and innovations in marketing: a monograph. Sumy: PTH «University Book» [in Ukrainian].
- Marketing tools. 10 non-standard solutions from Igor Man (2017). Retrieved from: https://youngsoul.co.ua/marketynhovii-nstrumenty-10-nestandartnykh/ [in Ukrainian].
- Prymak T. O. (2002). Modern paradigm of marketing communications. Visnyk Donecjkogho nacionaljnogho universytetu, 1-2, 292-297 [in Ukrainian].
- Romat E. (2008). Advertising: a textbook for universities. (7th) St. Petersburg: Peter. [in Russian].
- Strashinska, L. V, Samonova, T. B. (2014). Strategic planning of integrated marketing communications. Naukovyj chasopys Nacionaljnogho pedaghoghichnogho universytetu imeni M. P. Draghomanova, 24, 75–86 [in Ukrainian].
- Chykalova A. S. (2018). Theoretical and methodological principles of classical and modern concepts of communication policy of business structures. Modern economics, 10, 139–145 [in Ukrainian].
- What will be sold in 2020? (2020). Marketer Retrieved from: https://marketer.ua/ua/what-to-sell-in-2020/ [in Ukrainian]
Received: 22 October 2020
How to quote this article?
|Pomaz O., Voronko-Nevidnycha T., Dereza V., Mykhailyk A. (2020). The Peculiarities of Modern Methods of Marketing Communication Policy Application by Enterprises. Modern Economics, 23(2020), 169-173. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31521/modecon.V23(2020)-27.|