JEL Classification: O 13; Q 10; Q 11.
Kushniruk Viktor, Candidate of Economics Science, Associate Professor, Department of Production Management and Innovative Enterprise Activity, Mykolayiv National Agrarian University, Mykolayiv, Ukraine.
Syrtseva Svitlana, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Department of Accounting and taxation, Mykolayiv National Agrarian University, Mykolayiv, Ukraine.
TRENDS OF DEVELOPMENT OF PRODUCTION AND REALIZATION OF PLANT PRODUCTION AGRICULTURAL ENTERPRISES OF MYKOLAIV REGION
Introduction. Agriculture is one of the largest and most important sectors of the Ukrainian economy. The food security and independence of the state, the state of the internal and external markets, and, consequently, the standard of living of the population are directly dependent on its functional state. Mykolaiv region has significant opportunities for the development of the agricultural sector. There are favorable natural and climatic conditions, fertile land, labor resources and long-standing cultivating traditions. The region is considered one of the regions of intensive agriculture in Ukraine and has significant land resources.
Purpose. The article presents the analysis of the development of production and sale of crop production by the agrarian enterprises of the Mykolaiv region, as well as revealing ways to increase the volume of their production and sales.
Results. The crop area of main agricultural crops in all categories of farms was analyzed, and structural changes for 2010-2016 were revealed. The priority branch of the agro-industrial complex, which has an important strategic significance, first of all, is determined by the level of production of which the food security of the state depends, its economy and welfare of the population. The dynamics of agricultural crop yields in agrarian enterprises as the determining factor of influence on the efficiency of activity in the field of plant growing is researched. The dynamics of gross collections of crop production in agricultural enterprises is analyzed and the contribution of the Mykolaiv region to the national production of grain is determined. The volumes and average prices of sales of agricultural products by agrarian enterprises are investigated and it is determined that the modern development of the agrarian sector of the economy requires special attention to the formation and activation of the activities of market infrastructure entities. The production of which crops are an essential source of cash receipts and financial support of agricultural enterprises.
Conclusions. Thus, today, in order to improve the results of economic activity in the field of plant growing in Mykolaiv region, it is necessary, namely: rational use of available agricultural land; to strengthen the material and technical base of the agrarian sector; introduction of new technologies, new varieties of crops; introduction of a complex of organizational, technological and financial measures aimed at the effective use of irrigated lands; to intensify the activities of market infrastructure entities.
Keywords: agriculture, crop area, yield, gross production, sales volumes, price.
- Andrieieva, L. O. and Boltianska, L. O. (2014), Naukovo-prykladni osnovy efektyvnoho rozvytku ahrarnoho sektoru ekonomiky [Scientific and Applied Fundamentals of Effective Development of the Agrarian Sector of the Economy], Vydavnychyi budynok Melitopolskoi miskoi drukarni, Melitopol, Ukraine.
- Andriichuk, V. H. (2005), Efektyvnist diialnosti ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv: teoriia, metodyka, analiz [Efficiency of activity of agrarian enterprises: theory, methodology, analysis], KNEU, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Banieva, I. O. (2013), “Priority directions of development of agrarian enterprises on the basis of efficient use of their resource potential”, Investytsii: praktyka ta dosvid,1, pp. 77–83.
- Hutorova, O. O. (2014), Hospodarskyi mekhanizm efektyvnoho vyrobnytstva zerna v silskohospodarskykh pidpryiemstvakh: teoriia ta praktyka [The economic mechanism of efficient grain production in agricultural enterprises: theory and practice], KhNAU, Fedorko, Kharkiv, Ukraine.
- Yermakov, O. Yu. and Saranchuk, H. M. (2010), “Intensification of Grain Production in Agricultural Enterprises on an Innovative basis”, Naukovyi visnyk Natsionalnoho universytetu bioresursiv i pryrodokorystuvannia Ukrainy, vol. 154, pp. 133–141.
- Ivanenko, T. Ya. Lavrov, O. M. and Chizh, Yu. O. (2016), “Areas of development of grain production on an innovative basis”, Ekonomika ta suspilstvo, vol. 6, pp. 65–70.
- Cherven, I. I. and Shebanina, O. V. (2007) “Osnovni napriamky optymizatsii obsiahiv vyrobnytstva vitchyznianoi silskohospodarskoi produktsii”, Visnyk ahrarnoi nauky Prychornomoria, vol.2 (40), pp.3-10.
- The Main Department of Statistics in the Mykolaiv Oblast (2017), “Mykolayiv Agriculture for 2016. Statistical Collection”, Gosstat, Mykolaiv, Ukraine.
- Dudar, T. H. Dudar, V. T. (2009), Formuvannia rynku konkurentospromozhnoi ahroprodovolchoi produktsii: teoriia, metodyka, perspektyvy [Formation of a competitive agro-food market: theory, methodology, perspectives], Ekonomichna dumka, Ternopil, Ukraine.
- Piech, K. and Radosevic, S. (2006), The Knowledge-Based Economy in Central and East European Countries, Basingstoke, New York, Palgrave Macmillan.