Bodnar Olena, assistant of the Department of Finance, Banking and Insurance, Mykolayiv national agrarian university, Mykolayiv, Ukraine
EVOLUTIONARY APPROACH IN FORMING A MODEL RURAL DEVELOPMENT
Influence of endogenous and exogenous factors of Rural Development of Ukraine is analyzed, their value is exposed for determination of essence of this process. Transformation processes occurring over the recent decades in agricultural regions of Ukraine has demanded new approaches to territorial development, in particular, application of neo-endogenous models of sustainable development of rural territories, combining endogenous resources and exogenous factors. The national rural development policy must be built on a scientific basis and the experience of developed countries is proved, but especially given the specialization of regions and population value orientation. On the basis of the analysis international experience rural policy a list of measures for regional management needed to enhance rural development in Ukraine are generated.
Keywords: rural development, endogenous, exogenous, neoendohenus model of development, public policy rural development.
JEL classification: О 13; О 18; Q 10.
- Borodina, O. M. and Prokopa, I. V. (2010), Teoriia, polityka ta praktyka silskoho rozvytku [Theory, policy and practice in rural development], NAN Ukrainy, In-t ekon. ta prohnozuvю, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Kolesnykov, V. I. (2014), “The main directions of socio-economic development of rural territories of Ukraine”, Ahrosvit, vol. 16, pp. 81–85.
- Lowe, P. (2006), “European Agricultural and Rural Development Policies for the 21st Century”, A New Rural Agenda, pp. 29–45.
- Nemes, G. “Integrated rural development: The concept and its operation”, available at: https://goo.gl/PbXV2t (Accessed 20 April 2017).
- The Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (2014), “Key policy issues in entrepreneurship and SME development”, available at: http://www.oecd.org/site/cfecpr/42203059.pdf (Accessed 20 April 2017).
- Ward, N. Atterton, J. Kim, T., Lowe, P. Phillipson, J. and Thompson, N. (2005), “Universities, the Knowledge Economy and «Neo-Endogenous Rural Development»”, Centre for Rural Economy, vol. 1.
- Belousov, S. A. Pavlov, A. U. (2015), “Organization for sustainable development of rural areas through the application of a regional model neoendogenous”, available at: https://goo.gl/esgUsQ (Accessed 20 April 2017).
- Pavlov, O. I. (2009), “Rural development and development of rural areas”, Ekonomika. Finansy. Pravo, vol. 7, pp. 17–20.