Burkovska Alla, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Assistant Professor of the Department of Finance Banking and Insurance, Mykolayiv national agrarian university, Mykolayiv, Ukraine
Mikuliak Kateryna, scientific degree applicant higher education accounting and Finance faculty, Mykolayiv national agrarian university, Mykolayiv, Ukraine
PREDICTION OF COMPETITIVENESS BANK IN THE CURRENT CONDITIONS
In the article the concept of competitiveness of the banking institution as an important element of their activities to achieve competitive advantage in the banking market. Various aspects and sources of comparative advantage: financial and human resources, tangible and intangible assets. It was established that the assessment of competitiveness of the banks for their financial resources as the main source of comparative advantage on deposits, loans, net income and capital. A comparative analysis of the competitive advantages of commercial banks in the financial services market. Typical impact on income and found that the greatest impact on the profit margins are loans and deposits. Model of communication between the rates on deposit operations and bank deposits amounted to its competitors and economic interpretation, resulting in the most adequate recognized parabolic function.
Keywords: banking, financial institution equity, deposit, competitiveness, credit, model, forecast net profit.
JEL classification: C 53; E 47; E 58.
- Berezhnaya, V. and Snityuk, O. I. (2009), Ekonomiko-matematychni metody ta modeli v finansakh [Economic-mathematical methods and models in Finance], Kondor, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Derevianko, V. (2014), “The competitive strategy of commercial Bank in modern conditions”, Naukovyj visnyk Khersons’koho derzhavnoho universytetu, vol. 8, pp. 135-137.
- Krochmal, O. V. and Miroshnichenko, V. (2010), “Deposit strategy as a factor of increase of competitiveness of banks in the financial crisis”, Ekonomichnyj prostir, vol. 33, pp. 168-178.
- Mkulik, K. A. and Burkovskaya,V. (2016), “The competitiveness of the banks of Ukraine in conditions of economic globalization”, Materialy mizhnarodnoi naukovo-praktychnoi konferentsii [Accounting analytic and financial activities of economic entities: the globalization of Euro-integration aspects], Mizhnarodna naukovo-praktychna konferentsiia [International scientific-practical conference], Mykolayiv national agrarian University, Mykolaiv, Ukraine, pp. 207-210.
- Nakonechny, S. I., Tereshchenko, T. O. and Romaniuk, T. P. (2005), Ekonometriia [Economics], Kyiv national economic University, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Theofficial site of OTP Bank (2017), “History of OTP Bank”,availableat: https://www.otpbank.com.ua/about/informations/ (Accessed 20 March 2017).
- Theofficial site of Private Bank (2017), availableat: https://privatbank.ua/about/finansovaja-otchetnost/#quarterly (Accessed 20 March 2017).
- Samorodov, B. V. (2012), “Analysis and definition of the nature of management development of the Bank”, Finansovo-kredytna diial’nist’: problemy teorii ta praktyky, vol. 1, pp. 66-75.
- Severnovskaya, V. (2016), “Privat nationalized. The government assures: reasons to panic”, Yuzhnaia Pravda, vol. 149 (23620), pp. 1-2.
- Shevtsova, O. and Valiumuk, V. (2009), “Competition in the financial market : banking competitive advantage”, Ekonomichnyj prostir, vol. 25, pp. 43-48.