Chmut Anna, Candidate of economics Sciences, senior lecturer of the Department of economic theory, Kherson State University, Kherson, Ukraine
HARMONIZATION, AS AN ECONOMIC CATEGORY
The article proves the necessity new concepts and use of a new conceptual apparatus Based on recent research determined that the concept of “harmonization” in the sphere of economic activity was paid little attention. Сoncepts of “harmony” and “harmonization” are considered. approaches to determining the economic harmonization different scientists are considered. Harmonization as an economic category are defined. Presented semantic range of the category of “harmonization” – optimization, equilibrium, balance, unification. Еxamined the object of the harmonization process. It was determined that harmonization is the dominant category with respect to the quality, effectiveness, efficiency. Сharacterized the principle of “golden proportions” and the concept of a harmonized management.
Keywords: harmony, harmonization, alignment of interests, economic activity, balanced economy.
JEL classification: E 61.
- Tolkovyj slovar’ zhyvoho velykorusskoho iazyka (1998) [Explanatory dictionary of the living great Russian language], Russkyj iazyk, Moscow, Russia.
- Bol’shoj entsyklopedycheskyj slovar’ (2003) [Big encyclopaedic dictionary], Norynt, Moscow, Russia.
- Komlev, N. G. (2000), Slovar’ novykh ynostrannykh slov [Dictionary of new foreign words], EKSMO-Press, Moscow, Russia.
- Ivanys, A. I. (2006), Kod da Vynchy v byznese yly harmonychnyj menedzhment po Fybonachchy [he da Vinci code in business or harmonious management according Fibonacci], KomKnyha, Moscow, Russia.
- Kostritskii, V. A., Fateev, A. E. and Yakovlev M. N. (2016), “Harmonization of the activities of small business in the new economic environment”, available at: http://www.mte-eco.ru (Accessed 23 March 2017).
- Shpak, A. S. (2009), “Harmonization of trade and industrial policies with respect to economic security”, Vestnyk Sybyrskoho hosudarstvennoho aerokosmycheskoho unyversyteta ymeny akademyka M. F. Reshetneva, vol. 2, pp. 399-402.
- Laptev, N. V. (2007), “The role of harmonization of economic activities in the control of the oil refineries”, Vestnyk YNZhEKONa, vol. 5 (18), pp. 289-291.
- Chmut, A. V. (2012) “Assessment of the level of harmonization of relations of participants of integration associations”, Zbirnyk naukovykh prats’ Kharkivs’koho natsional’noho ahrarnoho universytetu, vol. 6, pp. 232-237.
- Myratov, A. S. (2016), “Harmonization as a scientific category”, available at: http://www.globecsi.ru/Articles/2010/Muratov_Povaritch.pdf (Accessed 23 March 2017).
- Kirrilova, L. N. (2016), “Using the principle of “Golden section” in the harmonization of the structure of the balance sheet”, available at: http://economicarggu.ru/2010_1/kirilova.pdf. (Accessed 23 March 2017).
- Sharipova, O. S. (2013), “The definition of objects of harmonization from the standpoint of process, situational and project management”, Upravlenye proektamy y razvytye proyzvodstva, vol. 2 (46), pp. 33-39.